ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the speaker setup. Most laptops I have used/owned are not loud enough.

What I like most about the Asus G550JK is the awesome keyboard. Yeah, you read that right. The keyboard. I just love how red and even the backlight on that notebook is. I keep my room mostly dark so that backlit keyboard will be sweet when I'm gaming at night.

The thing I like about this laptop is that it is slick and simple look with a beast components inside.

The screen change makes this laptop for me, need solid color and viewing angles. The aesthetic isn't bad either :)

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

I love the colour scheme, as with all Asus products. And the fact that it has a external subwoofer.

I generally like the laptop overall and if I had to pick one feature, that would be the build quality, size, and weight compared to other offerings.

I honestly do think that my favourite thing about the G550JK is the aesthetics, I mean look at the back plate just how can you not love the red ROG logo with the brushed aluminium plate and that anodised looking red ring around the whole thing is quite stylish as well.

I like how this laptop could still be a great gaming laptop and it could still maintain a slim look than a bulky look like other Asus RoG gaming laptops

I love the adjustable-backlight keyboard !

I like that it's portable enough to take to the top of a mountain but it still nvidia graphics.

CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99s SLI Plus | Ram: 16GB Crucial Balistix@2666Mhz | GPU: R9 270x (waiting for the 390x)

Case: Fractal Design S | PSU: Bitfenix Fury 750G | Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 evo + 2TB WD Red  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367346-neptunes-nox/

Four machines in a homemade ghetto rack | Intel i5 750 | AMD Athlon 64 4000+ | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | AMD Athlon 64 3400+

That matt black finish with the discreet red lines with the "simple" overall design.

The display and the fact that almost all ports are on the left side makes for a close 2nd and 3rd.

Aluminum build plus that red backlight keyboard

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

1, its covered in signatures

2. brushed aluminium

3.all da ports!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I'd say my most favourite part of this laptop are the looks! I personally like simplistic and held-back looks that don't scream "look at me". I know you're only supposed to name one, but the screen is definitely at least as important as the looks because of the viewing angles and better readability in bright light.

I love how this laptop actually looks sleek unlike so many other gaming laptops.

The pure power is amazing. And it says JK :P

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I love the design of the notebook and and the price

Awesome giveaway!

Thing i like on this machine is main hardware, cpu and graphics. After all, its a gaming laptop and it should be used properly :)

Cheers