ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

i liked the screen from this laptop. And how gorgeous it looks. 

I like that its autographed and if i win it will match my autographed SC2 mouse pad from Slick.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I dig ASUS, have been using their stuff for years, never had a problem. I am currently waiting for my Maximus VII Hero to arrive. The G550JK looks really nice. Designs like this get me everytime, aluminum gives me the sense of quality. And the fact you guys took it up there makes it special :)

I like the red line on the bezel. It looks great!

I love how all of my favorite youtubers signed this awesome gaming notebook!

I love linus tech tips vids and if i win i will watch his videos on this

I think my favourite thing about the laptop is EVERYTHING but the best part I think is the cute little sub it comes with.

My favorite thing about the notebook is that it's been on top of a mountain.

My favorite things are that it has an amazing display and is made of gorgeous brushed aluminum.

I really like that the G550JK has a great build quality, everything about it is solid and on top of that has a sexy design!

The brushed aluminium , and aluminum wrist rest are really nice but i . also love the red edge especially when its closed.

My favorite thing about the asus G550JK is that if i win it, it will be mine.

My favorite thing about it is the brushed metal backing and color scheme for the whole laptop.

My favorite thing about this notebook (aside from being the record breaking notebook with signatures from everyone) is the sexy red trim that runs along the sides.

My favorite thing is how well it cleans and looks. :D

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I would say my favorite thing about this laptop is its all around versatility, As it seems solid and reliable. 

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK are its looks, really like the aluminum finish and red led backlit keyboard.

I like that it was on top of a freaking mountain and is signed by a whole bunch of cool people!

For me it is the sick details..the back of the screen with that metal look, the red line highlighting the red on the keyboard and surely the nice speakers.. ts looks pretty cool to me and would be an honor to have a laptop signed by so many awesome people that have helped me through the years with my PC skills :D.... Greetings from Venzuela and good luck to everyone!