ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Favorite thing is if I win this will be my first! laptop.. eveerrr.... srsly.

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

Wow looks striking, but hopefully sounds even more striking. I heard best that dell and Aliendware offer on sound department but still left unimpressed even for what I do believe laptop can tealisticly do. Hope external sub does it.

I love the aluminum back and the power that the laptop brings. I aggree that it could benefit from a HDD and RAM improvement, but you can always replace parts in the ROG series, right?

The beautiful finish and logo on the laptop gives a striking yet tastefully minimalistic appearance while still maintaining decent yet capable hardware and an above average IPS panel. The signatures from all of my favorite tech reviewers are also a plus ;) love you guys at Linus Tech! Keep doing what you do!

I really like the brushed aluminium on the back of the screen, mainly because of how easy it is the clean because this is a major complaint i have with my laptop because it is so difficult to clean and then keep clean. Overall i big thumbs up to the product because along with the gaming potential and powerful speakers its a really compact entertainment centre. 

I really like the 3 levels of brightness on the keyboard!! :)

My favourite part about it is the large speaker grills and the subwoofer.

I like the IPS screen and the case design.

I like the DVD drive.  Call me old fashioned, but I like being able to pop a DVD/Blu Ray into my computers every now and then.  Hard to find a laptop with those these days.

My favorite thing about this beautiful notebook is its great design and color scheme!

I have to say I love the decent performance without weighing a ton like my last gaming laptop did (power brick alone was 5lbs.....meh) More than enough power to play the games I want to play on the go. Best of luck to everyone, I'd love to replace my dying thinkpad with this beast, the signatures are just an added bonus!

I love the ips display, powerful GPU/CPU and brushed aluminum!

I like the signatures, that's awesome. And the IPS screen of course

Gamer + Musician + Techie = Me

Steam: luke104.3

Origin: xxluke104xx

the design is really awsome

Great review and I like the ips display

After watching the review I can say the size of the laptop for portable light gaming. I can turn down the eye candy as long as the muscle is there to play games and the laptop does not need a mandatory gym membership just to haul it around.

I love that it has such a great price for a quality machine!