ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like signatures! Hope to win this thing. 

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it offers reasonable storage, memory, and gaming power in a nice looking package. Although it could stand to have an ssd or better gpu it provides adequate amount of performance for everything you could really expect out of a laptop nowadays. Since laptops still have a ways to go before they can even think about dethroning the typical tower, this laptop would fit a lot of peoples expectations and budgets when it comes to portable computing.

P.S.

Been a long time fan of your videos and website, thanks for initiating me into the PC master race. Cheers!

I love the simple design of the laptop and the aluminum finish it has.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the premium look and feel with the less than premium price tag.

my favorite thing about this notebook is that it is a very portable thin and light gaming laptop. It may not have the best of specs but it surer is capable laptop for any of my needs.

I like the fact that it was brought up to a mountain and used for gaming , I like the signatures you guys did on the bottome and the design with aluminum and the red strip in the middle . Lastly it's a balance between super heavy desktop replacement and ultra book thin

I like how much power this laptop has for being so small. It's so great! I also like the led keyboard with the aluminum finish.

I loved the aluminium finishing ...and combine that with that red line and the iconi ROG logo makes it a stunning looking laptop..its definitely the laptop which im looking for :)

My favourite part of the notebook are the speakers.

the best part about the laptops is that its easy to keep and looks good.... hate seeing laptops covered in fingerprints

i love the dvd plyer. i only have a mobile network and can only downlode 80gb a month and therefor i cant downlode games :P

I really like that it's aluminium, it gives it a very sexy look :)

Seems like a great "bang for the buck" gaming notebook. The red edge is a nice touch too!

Liking the aluminium build of the laptop, the sound quality and that it has a matte display.

I like the use of aluminium and the great speakers.

Really love how cheap it is for a gaming notebook, You won't be getting crazy graphical power but for a cheap notebook its kind of a steal. Also the red trim is sexy.

The ips display is definitely a huge improvement over the old tn panel. I always prefer color accuracy and viewing angle over response time.

The colour scheme combined with a better display choice are my favourite things. 

That fact that it got to play DOOM on a freakin mountain.