Cannabis-themed pack for Call of Duty:Ghosts.

Heisenbleurgh

Good call. Still the stupid pandering humour was once free and it's now sold as DLC so that makes it doubly sad.

True. I mean at least the call signs didn't come with a premium price tag.

Plus everyone was to busy rolling around with the one for nukes to notice.

This is embarrassing even more so when faux news gets a hold of this. I can see it now "Video Games and Weed do our children even have a chance."

Little Timmy shot up his school because video games made him do it he got caught with weed too must have been video games TT. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I love the image of a kid trying to borrow his parent's credit card and having to explain this is what it's for.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Now all they need is a Doritos skin pack.

oops I dropped my doritos ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

COD you just ticked me off.  Are you going to do more things like Ubisoft has done?  Is this the start of you pissing me off?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

10 year old kids playing CoD...

ehehehehe.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think they would look better if it didn't repeat so much...I like them though. go ahead and hate Just wish I actually had the game. :lol:

oh look a thing 12 year olds will go crazy about.

Ahaha, it is funny because it is true. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Man it's stuff like this that holds back weed getting a decent reputation.  It's dumb.  Some might say it's for dopes ahahakjahjhahah;oajh;fjh;adfh.  

I'm all for legalisation and the marijuana movement.  I follow the advocates and leaders and I respect them and their views and values - from politicians to guys like Breal and Snoop.

What I hate is all this moronic 420 BLAZE IT YO culture - although I will say xXx360No5c0pe420Bl4ze1txXx is the possibly best name on the forum, maybe the internet. :D

At least if this does all go ahead we can hopefully make a list of all people who buy and use that kit, learn who they are and proceed to avoid them for the remainder of existence.