what is your biggest pet peeve?

saxguy67

people who dont understand horses and think they are dangerous, which if you knew anything about them you could easily avoid dangerous situations 

the urge to urinate when it's inconvenient.

the urge to have to pee ever

When people get Nutella in the freaking Peanut Butter Jar.

homemade reeses???????

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

when i like you but you don;t like me

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People that chew and drink really loud.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

When people go on a public forum (not literally forums like this one, just any kind of social media) and do the signature thing, like this:

-Kloaked

As if their name isn't there on the post.

people who dont understand horses and think they are dangerous, which if you knew anything about them you could easily avoid dangerous situations 

the urge to have to pee ever

homemade reeses???????

Agree, I have cattle, and people think they are dangerous... They are just 1500lb puppies!

Agree, I have cattle, and people think they are dangerous... They are just 1500lb puppies!

lol!

People existing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Horses are generally docile even when you are nailing pieces of metal to their feet (in my horseriding/stable keeping days I was taught by the stable's farrier how to shoe a horse/clean a horse foot and check for health ect)

I horse is generally only likely to hurt you if you get behind it and out of its field of vision and it might kick you, if you dig it with the pick while cleaning its foot it can kick also,  if you try to touch one's face suddenly it can bite, personally I've never been bitten or kicked at by a horse in several years of working with and riding them daily.

I do know however that a horse is incapable of consuming a whole apple without at least half of it ending up a few feet away. :D

PC - Water-cooled RAM... like what's the point in that!?

Life - People who use the term " At the end of the day"

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Probably noisy eaters. It's a horrible sound. 

when your friend eats jelly beans and drinks pop for 2 hours during a skype call

--I literally cant even!!!!

Folding towels that just dried and are staticy right after you cut your fingernals.... It makes me cry...

Its all looks these days

Horses are generally docile even when you are nailing pieces of metal to their feet (in my horseriding/stable keeping days I was taught by the stable's farrier how to shoe a horse/clean a horse foot and check for health ect)

I horse is generally only likely to hurt you if you get behind it and out of its field of vision and it might kick you, if you dig it with the pick while cleaning its foot it can kick also,  if you try to touch one's face suddenly it can bite, personally I've never been bitten or kicked at by a horse in several years of working with and riding them daily.

I do know however that a horse is incapable of consuming a whole apple without at least half of it ending up a few feet away. :D

i was talking more about when someone walks up to a random horse and gets bit or when a horse kicks in a parade for the reason you said above

Folding towels that just dried and are staticy right after you cut your fingernals.... It makes me cry...

Okay, never heard of that before xD

when a friend gets a game that you've had for months, and thinks they are an expert at it...

i was talking more about when someone walks up to a random horse and gets bit or when a horse kicks in a parade for the reason you said above

Oh, well yeah the horse can probably see even less if it's in a parade and likely blinkered.

--I literally cant even!!!!

Phrases like this one is another peeve of mine.

Horses are lovely. My sister has one, as long as you're careful and it knows where you are, it's unlikely to kick. Some are pretty bitey though xD 

There are some people that act like idiots around horses though (i know a few). They'll learn after one kick, it f**king hurts!