I dont know what to do!

Akolyte

So, My moms Galaxy s3 has died, and she needs a new phone badly.  She really wants a high end phone but she has a very limited budget.  Now, my mom bought me my HTC one.  So me, feeling sorry for her, I dont know whether I should offer her my HTC One (m7) for a moto G.  The moto G would be worse but it would be as far low as I could go, and it would have a nearly stock Android.  Also, my HTC One is rooted so it cant get any new updates, which my mom doesn't give a crap about updates. She just wants an amazing phone. 

I'm not sure what to do.  I thought since she bought me this phone and she wants a new amazing phone it is the least I could do.  

So, what do you think?  

was the M7 a present of some kind?

Or did she just buy it for you because you asked?

Keep it if it was a present, offer it to her if it was the 2nd.

That's what I'd do..

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I'd give it.. I have the Moto G and I have used a One for 10 days in the past.. It  definitely felt as a downgrade but nothing I didn't get used to after 5 days..

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

was the M7 a present of some kind?

Or did she just buy it for you because you asked?

Keep it if it was a present, offer it to her if it was the 2nd.

That's what I'd do..

It was both, She asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I said the HTC One.  So I consider it both. 

It was both, She asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I said the HTC One.  So I consider it both. 

well then, for whom is the phone more important?

does she have a job where calling people and receiving calls is important?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

well then, for whom is the phone more important?

does she have a job where calling people and receiving calls is important?

yes.  She needs certain features of the phone that other phones just dont offer. 

That's really nice of you. If you'd like a moto G, there's a newer version that supports LTE and microSD cards. You can get it stock if you get it from the google play store, but that one doesn't have LTE.
OR enter the LG G3 giveaway and hope for the best  ;)

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

That's really nice of you. If you'd like a moto G, there's a newer version that supports LTE and microSD cards. You can get it stock if you get it from the google play store, but that one doesn't have LTE.

OR enter the LG G3 giveaway and hope for the best  ;)

I'll wait till the giveaway is over and then decide probably.  Hopefully my good deeds put God and life in my favor.  But if I dont win, It wont be the end of the world :D