LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The possibility to add a Qi-charger, I would love to have wireless charging :wub:

NingoCase: NZXT H440 White, Motherboard: MSI MPower Z97, CPU: Intel 4790k, Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12) GPU: MSI GTX 970, Memory: 12GB Kingston, SSD: Samsung EVO 120gb, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, PSU: evga 850 g3

My favorite thing about the G3 is the giant 5.5 inch screen!

As an owner of the LG G2, I can only say this is an amazing improvement. The screen looks awesome, the camera is better, the battery is removable and the design is more attractive. If I have to pick only one of these it would be the screen.

The phones look puny in my hand. I needs the bigger phones so its not look puny in my hand. Gives me the bigger phones.

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the laser distance finder/auto focus ..... cause....... well.... FRIGGIN LASERS MAN!!  

Also I really like the UI, I've been a samsung user for almost 4 years now.. and well... touchwiz is really starting to urk me. This phone seems to have a much more pleasant and intuitive UI and it gives us customization options that we would otherwise have to root/install lots of apps to get. 

Once again.. IT HAS A FRIGGIN LASER!

I realy like that tehre are no side buttons, i hate that stuff! always feel like am gona drop the phone when am letting thumb from the front, aspecialy this big phone.

Very excited with the 2560x1440 screen display and laser camera! Loving this phone :P

Love how fast the laser focus is. Great for action shots. Only gripe is the 1440p display, Most developers are not going to actively support an app for ONE phone. 

The combination of the bezelless desgin and the adjustable keyboard height is a new must have.

My favourite thing about the phone, is that the screen has a higher resolution than my monitor! :D

My favorite thing has got to be the screen resolution. I don't care if it's unnecessary it is awesome

my favourite thing about the g3 is the ability to add an sd card, an extended battery, and the removable backplate. 

The best thing about it is it’s a big update to my s2 witch is getting old

My favorite thing has definitely got to be the incredibly small bezels.  A 5.5 inch phone that is totally managable in even smallish hands is pretty impressive.

My favorite part of the phone would probably have to be the back buttons, or the material used on the back

My favorite part was seeing that you can take the back plate of the phone off with ease. I hate having to take off mine on my G2 and knowing that you can replace the battery is a nice peace of mind :D

I would like to win the G3 because I like it for its thin bezels, the superb screen resolution and i need an upgrade from my current phone which is really slow and not high tech at all

I like thin bezels of the phone and small dimensions for 5,5 inch screen phone. I already ordered 2gb ram version (there is only 2gb in Croatia for now), but i would love to have 3gb ram, Korean version with TV receiver!   :)