LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The Screen

Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7 3820@4.3GHz | Asus GTX670 SLI | 16GB Kingston HyperX Black The Gathering edt. | H100 | 120GB Intel 330 | 240GB Intel 530 | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 4TB | CM Storm Stryker | Corsair CX750M

Love the camera on this! Would love to try it out.

The sweet 534PPI and non-existent bezels  :D

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the pure and simple fact that LG Is driving us forward in terms of the screen size and just how nice the phone looks. From the review it seems like an excellent phone my only problem is the price. Will take months of saving :) 

5.5" Quad HD Display is my favorite, all I need. If I win one of these my friends are going to be so jealous. :)

I love phone bezels really sexy look it as

Won't be obvious by saying the quad HD display and instead all say the outstanding design they have managed on this device !

There's not a lot of thing I prefer to Mapple Syrup but I have to say, I could stop taking mapple syrup for at least a full week to get one !

the best thing that I like about the phone is, once I get it in my greasy little hands that it will melt my eyes with its beautiful display.

It's good looking and as some neat features, one of damn being the unlock screen without digits

This phone seems perfect for me. Nice specs, pretty customizable and a HUGE screen. :)

My favorite feature would have to be that screen.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

the best thing that I like about the phone is, once I get it in my greasy little hands that it will melt my eyes with its beautiful display.

My favourite part of the phone is his awesome 1440p display and tiny bezels

I love the screen! And the back plate, the design is awesome!

My favorite part of the video is the display. 1440p on a phone is amazing! I hope I'm not too late to enter :)

I like the idea of of being able to customise all the android navigation buttons as well as having the expandability to add some kind of wireless charging solution. Sounds like it could be fun playing around with the bigger resolution and comparing it against some of the other phones on the market at presence in the UK. :P

To be honest my favorite part about this phone is the laser auto focus. My current phone can't even focus fast enough to take a photo of a person jumping while they're still in the air. 

Whoaaaa!!!!The display.The performance.The beauty.LOVE.

My favorite feature is that LG not only is my favorite brand for electronics but they made this phone with the 3gb ram as I think all these other flagship phones should now be following the 3gb as well. Thanks for the chance Linus and Lg to win a awesome g3!!!

My favourite thing about this phone is of course the screen!