LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the screen and it's awesome back keys for your home and volume rocker followed with it's rather nice UI.

-The LG G3’s new 5.5" Quad HD (2560 x 1440) display

-Laser auto focus

-Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core Processor

-1W speaker with 1.5W boost amp

-Knock code

-Content lock

-Smart Notice

-Smart keyboard

-3,000 mAh removable battery

-Micro sd card slot

So many things to love. :wub:

-Laser auto focus

-Knock code

-Content lock

-Smart Notice

-Smart keyboard

-Micro sd card slot

-Laser auto focus

-Knock code

-Content lock

-Smart Notice

-Smart keyboard

-Micro sd card slot

The little clip of the crime scene was epic!

-Laser auto focus

-Knock code

-Content lock

-Smart Notice

-Smart keyboard

-Micro sd card slot

I really like the thin bezel and would love to try out the buttons on the back instead of on the sides of the phone

My favorite feature is definitively the built in TV Tuner (Terreristic, TV aviable in my area, mit the Best quality but with 5.5 Inch it should be fine. Dvb-T I guess) to wach TV on the go:)

Plus of Course the back buttons the Camera (especially the Laser Autofocus) the Snapdragon 801 (not a big improvement of my Msm 8974 AB but hey it's there) and of Course the 1440p screen is really nice, BUT what the Heck so you want to use it with? :D

So overall it wether would replace my note 3 or I use the both:)

With 3 gig ram and 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.5 inches (~534 ppi pixel density) I would love to win this awesome beast smartphone.

This is such a generous giveaway :) I think my favourite thing on the G3 would be the camera!!

I like the granular customisation despite it being a "stock" ROM

The best feature about LG G3 is the astonishing resolution of 1440p!

I like the clean design and the high resulution display

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

LG G3 awesome display =( I want it so much!!! If I won, I would shared Linustechtips channel to all my friends on google+, Facebook and also I will make my first channel on Youtube that will have links to yours channel to increase your subscribers!!!

For me the buttons on the back of the phone seems great!

Thank you for the giveaway!

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

LG G3 awesome display  =( I want it so much!!! If I won, I would shared LinusTechTips channel to all my friends on google+, Facebook and also I will make my first channel on Youtube that will have links to your channel to increase your subscribers!!!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the quad HD screen.

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 scree and button 

My favorite part of LG G3 would have to be the laser focus finder and its unique OS customization layout. 

Always Love Linus's riviews !!

And this phone got amazing looks :D

My favorite thing is the screen and the very small bezels on the phone

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen,3 gig ram and that cool 13mpx camera.

Personally, I would love to have phone with 4K video capturing feature. I think it is one of the best thing that you can find in this phone. Other then that I really appreciate higher resolution. Buttons on the back make this phone very easy to use. Even if this phone does have some issue I think it is a great machine.

My favorite feature is it's QHD screen.