LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The phone is a beast, back buttons, 3gb ram . I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side. Mainly display and resolution are my favourite..

Love the ability to customize everything according to your needs. Also love the simplicity of the exterior design and the nonexistent side buttons. 

“I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.”

-Tom Waits

The phone is a beast, back buttons, 3gb ram . I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side. Mainly display and resolution are my favourite..

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

This phone looks so cool. SD card support, 3000 mAmp battery, Also high resolution screen.

I love the LG G3. Especially its magnificent display with super crazy resolution and thin bezels. The specs of this phone are the best by far. The placement of the buttons on the back is really unique and allows for comfortable use and gives the phone good looks.

It will be amazing if i win one of those phones because i still have my original galaxy s2 wich annoys me by freezing constantly and being very slow.

The biggest plus for me would be the level of user interface customization. Love it!

Well... my favorite part about the LG G3 is that it's quite a bit better than my Allview P4i with 512 Mb of RAM which sorely needs to get replaced with a decent device. Now may the random gods be merciful with me.

I really like the new skin and the new camera. Those are the two most critical and necessary upgrades from the G2

I like the 1440p screen the most cause so many pixels.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the speaker port with the "one watt amplified speakers". Simply amazing.

Best part about it is the ram amount and the ability to chat while watching a video or reading. Multitasking FTW!

My favorite feature is the whole device!

The best part is the resolution of course, 2560x1440p is awesome

I really like that the buttons are at the back of the phone and not the sides

I'm a big fan of your youtube channel. I hope I win  one of this awesome 2560x1440 display smartphone.

I LOVE ABOUT THE PHONE IS THE PERFORMANCE AND THE LOOKS OF IT

Just the huge screen alone is awesome already

I like the laser focus, the small bezels, and the rear hardware buttons. I also like the fact that you can customize the nav bar with the default ROM.

Love the lack of bezels and small footprint for a  large phone