LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The PPI, definitely, and the slim bezels.

What i love first about this phone is the hardware especially the placement of the buttons, so when gaming there would be no weird placement of your fingers. And that leads to the amazing slim bezels which make the display more beautiful with 530+ ppi. Simply wow to the display.

What i love first about this phone is the hardware especially the placement of the buttons, so when gaming there would be no weird placement of your fingers. And that leads to the amazing slim bezels which make the display more beautiful with 530+ ppi. Simply wow to the display.

favorite feature is the display and specs but I don't like the fact it overheat. Coming from Apple I never had overheating problems. Apple seems to have managed this problem long ago

The screen is just beautiful! 

My favourite thing about the LGG3 is the amazing 5.5 UHD display, it's just gorgeous.

I love the tons of customizations the UI can do.  :D 

Khaleel

You told us to write what's our  favorite feature...?!

EVERYTHING!!!

LG G3 = The best thing EVER... of course after your YouTube channel!!!

Without a doubt I would say my favorite feature is the multitasking abilities !

The movement of the volume buttons to the back of the phone is a great idea.  I've never liked side buttons on phones very much because I accidentally hit them too often.  Hopefully this is the beginning of making the empty space on the back of the phone more usable.  

While some people have been griping about the display as unnecessary, I disagree.  I think pushing the envelope is important and once one company does it the rest follow suit.  Once the standard becomes more common place the applications and support will naturally come with it.  

Interesting phone and I expect it to sell well once its released in the states.  

My favourite thing is the 3000 mah battery, my phone can barely last a day.

I like no buttons bezel design and dislpay ofc.

The best thing about this are the looks, it's gorgeous!

I don't know what to write

The best thing about this are the looks, it's gorgeous!

I don't know what to write

The huge screen and the removable battery.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the (for a android phone untypical) 3 GB of RAM!!!! especially for me, in android development. another thing thats also impresive is the opportunity to change nearly everything to personalise the phone even more. thumbs up for this function!!!!

My favourite thing is the resolution, imagine the video watching capabilities :D

It must be a pretty good phone for taking selfies o:
The display is godlike to my eyes, with good tweaking it must be a very pleasant experience  :D

My favourite thing about the G3 is size and resolution of the screen! :)

I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  :)

I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  I'd love to have one!  :)

Best thing about this phone would have to be the back facing buttons. I can't begin to explain how frustrating it is to have the screen turn off when you're in the middle of something.

My favourite design of the LG G3 is that they should go back to making refrigerators. I liked the G2 as I own it myself, but the LG G3 is not werf. The high resolution screen is not noticeable whatsoever. I see it more as a marketing gimmick as well as the buttons on the back. They do not add anymore significant value to the device. Also, the 3000 mAh battery has not changed from the G2. This decreases the battery of the G3 because it has more pixels and a larger screen than the G2.

I hate that this is my first post, I've been meaning to make an account for a while now.

Thanks Linus for all your help, I couldn't have finished my recently built system without your videos.

My favorite part about the G3 is that godly screen. I don't even have a 1440p screen for my desktop, I couldn't imagine having one in my hands.

/Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black /CPU: i7 4770 /GPU: MSI GTX770 TF SLI /Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H