LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part about the phone is the 2560 x 1440 screen, 530+ PPI is amazing. 

I've liked the version of Android on the Lg phones and I like how custom you can make the phone. I think it's time for an upgrade because my Lg Optimus G can barely handle getting charged without over heating. 

I really like the customization level LG is offering us.

Yes, 1440p is an impressive spec for a mobile device. However, this may be a performance caviate. I honestly prefer the 3GB of RAM as it would allow for me to have many windows open, and many different apps, as that is the sort of thing I use alot 

The clean and refreshed UI is a much needed update that LG executed properly. It's clean, has more features, and overall improvements that make the UI more fun to use! Also, even though the 2K display on it is barely noticeable, it still has a very high PPI that makes a lot of the UI look even crisper than 1080p would make it look. :D

I love the high resolution of the LG G3 and the location of the buttons. I hate accidentally pressing my volume button.

The whole front is awesome. 1440p display with really thin bezel, what could you want more?

Love the phones display also like how they set up the controls on the back!!!

Gotta love that 1440p display!

My favorite thing is all of the customization that they put in with the custom skin, because coming from an HTC One M7 with the nice, but largely uncustomizable interface was the only complaint about my current phone (before loading cyanogenmod of course :D )

I love the high resolution of the LG G3 and the location of the buttons. I hate accidentally pressing my volume button.

my favorite thing about this phone is that you can customize home screen switching animations as well as the fade out effects and the tailor made power saving schemes .

I love the stunning resolution and the shiny metal back. Also the thin bezels make it even better!

My favorite part is definitely the buttons on the back of the phone.

All the audio settings are what win me over, especially the ability to turn on mono audio. That's my biggest complaint about android, there's no option for that on my N5.

I love the stunning resolution and the shiny metal back. Also the thin bezels make it even better!

Multiwindow! I can finally end my relationsip with touchwiz!

-

ok,am not sure if my comment got through cuz it kept giving me an error.....but the best thing about his phone would be the back buttons,they are so conveniently placed...exactly where your finger usually is...

Screen size, thin bezel, and the buttons on the back have me sold. Time to drop the iPhone 4S.

That design, oh my god, the symmetry and the thin vessels are just amazing.

The phone is a beast, back buttons, 3gb ram and that glorious 1440p screen gotta be my favorite part, I love the brushed metal look

relating to the phone the screen is great, but when in the world would you actually use 1440p on a phone? so it has to be the antenna that you did not include in your review here, but did show in the WAN show, because signal around my house is horrible.

The screen for sure. Would like to compare it with my iPhone 4.

I love so many of the software features included! The multitasking and all of the various customization options make it a very good choice. Although one thing I am not a fan of is the larger resolution. The screen is so small that I wouldn't be able to take full advantage of the extra pixels anyway.