LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite things about this phone are the 2560x1440 screen, the buttons on the back, as well as the knock on to unlock feature.

My favorite part was the Multitasking feature they have. I would love nothing more than watching LinusTechTips on YouTube while browsing the r/pcmasterrace web page :P

Has to be the back buttons and a close second is the removable back. A close third is MicroSD

I really enjoy the 2560x1440 display, the nice phone design and the 'middle-ground' interface. :)

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

It has to be the 1440p screen, it's so beautiful! :]

I personally beleive that the ability to modify the keyboard size is the best part. i currently own a lg motion, but alas, the keyboard is not only too small but the side buttons are annoying. you always seem to click them when you dont need to click them.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I like the 1440p res and the 13 Meg camera.

My favorite feature is the ways that I can customize it, defiantly a lot better than an iPhone that I've been stuck with for quite a while

The best thing and my favourite is the removable battery - you can put a wireless kit, or an extended one.

My favorite thing about the G3 is, Well I got a ton of them,

-Knock Code

-Quad HD

-Keyboard

-Laser Autofocus

-Flat design 

-Hardware

Favorite is probably the keyboard, I type a lot of emails for work while out on the go and the keyoard seems very atractive

@russianpauly twitter

The UI and all the customization possible with the phone as well as that beautiful 1440p display!!!

My favorite part of this phone is the phone screen lock, where you just simply tab on the screen and it just respond right away. That really saves lot of time

The awesome (AWESOME) screen... Just love it! :)

My favorite part is the back buttons. The volume and power buttons are differently shaped so it more difficult to confuse them.

The design of the phone really draws my attention. The phone has a clean look, the size of the screen is huge, the black bezel is very slim, the brushed aluminum look is sleek  and I really like the fact that I can move around the bottom UI buttons. As someone who is left handed with smaller than average hands the default button placement is not usually optimized for me. Being able to move around buttons so that I don't have to hold my phone with my right hand while I hit the back button with my left hand would be nice. The extra hand movement is a small inconvenience, but I can really see myself loving the phone for this one tiny feature.  

Cpu: fx-6300 @ 4.5ghz | Case: Corsair 300r | Motherbord: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Arctic White 1.35V Storage: AData 120gb SSD & 1TB WD 
Video Card: Gigabyte HD 7950 | Power Supply: Apevia 800W Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 EVO | Peripherals: Corsair K60, Razer Tiapan, Goliathus Extended & V-moda LP crossfade

I like the easyhome option because when my mom uses the phone she wont have to spend 20 minutes trying to call somebody. 

The exceedingly high pixel density :wub:

The huge resolution would be the best thing about this phone for me.

I liked your apology to photo-enthusiasts best :D

Favorite thing has to be the battery life. I keep hearing that it's fantastic on this phone, and that's honestly the only spec I care about anymore. Thanks for the opportunity!