LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love that display and that ultra fast focus of the camera!

My favorite part is the screen resolution and the button layouts. finally something different but outstanding.

I love the option to add wireless charging and the removable back. Also the customizable home button row.

the epic customizable buttons on the bottom of the device, has to be my favorite feature.

For me its got to be the camera. I love the OIS and how smooth videos looks. I've searched google for image samples and they look pretty amazing. The screen is also pretty amazing, not just because its a 2k Display, but how small the bezels are. A 5.5" screen and the body of the phone is no bigger then an HTC One M8. 

Personally I liked the 1440p resolution the most, though the ability to chat in a pop-up window while staying within' an app is very awesome too.  One other thing I enjoyed was the shape of the phone itself.  I loved how it was slightly curved and looked very sleak.

My favourite part is the display :D

I like how you can change the buttons at the bottom

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would love to try this 1440p screen with my Cardboard VR Viewer! And the specs are just.. Awesome!

ps: The review was great!

I love the G3's small bezel and the brushed plastic

My favorite part is the camera with it's fast autofocus & active image stabilisation, and ofc dem sexy curves. Slimport connectivity is a pretty nice feature, which most people don't care even though charging the device while streaming content to a bigger screen is pretty nifty indeed. :rolleyes:

My favorite thing about it is that if i win it would be free, oh yeah and all that glorious ram !

My favorite thing about the phone... well I can't think of what I don't like about it :P

The screen to size ratio I love, The removable battery and expandable storage is infinitely useful and the back buttons seem really unique and I imagine quite easy to get used to.

I would love to get my hands on one of these for sure, hope I get lucky :D 

My favourite thing about the G3 is that along with the bigger screen they've made it possible to change parts of the interface to suit your usage of this new, high resolution screen. They haven't just whacked a big screen on a phone and thought "that'll do". Nope they've taken time to work this out carefully- Which obviously is a good thing. :)

I have to say, I think my favorite part of this phone has to be the customization of the bottom buttons. I have pretty giant hands and on my M7 I have to strain a bit to hit the Home button (I am right handed) so this seems like an amazing feature if I put the Home button just slightly to the left (If I had 4 buttons).

If you build it....Frames will come O.O

My favourite thing about this phone has to be this beatyfull 1440p screen. The ability to costumize the bottom buttons is a great plus on the software side.

I like the nice features in the system, that isn't there on the normal android.

For sure the 1440p screen; I'm dpi crazy :D

Best part of this phone is just the overall design and all the little changes it allows u to make within the user interface simple things that make a phone nicer

how the UI isnt over the top unlike samsung with touchwiz and pushing the pixels is always nice :D

I really like the screen resolutiom, the location of the buttons, the battery size, and almost everything else.  

My favourite thing is the SD-card slot. That's the only thing that I'm really missing on the G2. And the possibility of a wireless charger back cover is awesome.

I definitely like the display. It's a 2k display and the first flagship phone from a big manufacturer to feature one.

My favorite thing about this phone is the skin and all the software modds that LG managed to make to Android, it offers a very good experience.