LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is the customizability of the interface.

Terrific review as always Linus. I have been keeping an eye on the G3 for a while now. If I don't win a G3 in this giveaway I might buy one anyways!

Favorite part of the G3 is those bezels, damn they are Sexy!

The LG G3 is looks to be an amazing phone. I'm super excited about the 1440p screen and dat PPI. But the ways you can tweak the OS to your liking is a really good idea.

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

Thanks to LMG and LG for this competition! 

My favourite feature is the dual window feature, oh and the easy, quick way of replying to text messages. 

Good luck to everyone!

My favorite feature of the G3 is the laser focusing on the camera! :)

One of my favorite things about the LG G3 is that LG put a super 5.5inch quad HD display on this phone that has the same size as other phones with a smaller screen.

I'm in love with the LG G3 :wub:

Well Linus, you know what you can do with such a small 1440p display? Cardboard OCULUS RIFT! You know how awesome google cardboard would be on this!!!! ;D

Hardware wise, it would definitely be that giant display on a body that isn't all too much bigger than current 5" flagships!

Software wise would definitely be a draw between either the ability to text without leaving the currently opened app, or being able to have to applications open at once.

The bezzles!! It's got a huge display without feeling too much like a enormous phone (compared to the Note) And it really makes it look nicer!! :D 

The best thing for sure is the 1440p display!

Kudos on a great review again Linus! That phone should be great to use side-by-side apps!

Hardware wise, it would definitely be that giant display on a body that isn't all too much bigger than current 5" flagships!

Software wise would definitely be a draw between either the ability to text without leaving the currently opened app, or being able to have to applications open at once.

i love the way UI is set out, making it stylish but also easy to navigate through the menus

I'd say my favorite thing about the phone is the improvements over the previous iterations. The software used to be slow and terrible looking, and the hardware wasn't always the best, but LG seems to have learned from their years of smartphone manufacturing and have managed to create a phone that has been improved dramatically in those areas and more.

the thing that i like the most about the g3 is that its has to side buttons and instead they are located at the back

I like the button placement on the back of the phone. Hate accidently pressing the volume keys

I think the massive screen, battery and the great accessability options make this a great phone for older people.

Hello, I love the 1440p resolution and the huge screen plus 3gb ram. (Nice for browsing the web. No need to switch to mobile versions of sites.) Also, let's not forget about such important basics, as removable storage (micro-SD card slot) and last, but not least, removable battery!!! (Which beats any power bank, imho.)

And I liked how Comet barely even gave a f*** about you vacuuming him.

This is a phone that looks great. Looks like it really is from 21 century

I love how they added so much functionality and they were still able to make it so sexy.(I agree with Linus that you cant tell the difference of 1080p and 1440p on a phone.)

My favorite part is the clean design of the phone overall. I also like that it has a removable battery!