LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I don't know how the random selection works. But here is my shot at it anyways.

So the things I like about the lg g3

The fantastic lack of bezels.

The pseudo metal back cover finish.

The grandpa mode :P

The dual window ( gf will stop complaining about the lack of replies while on reddit. :P )

Android ecosystem, now I am on wp ( Nokia lumia 520 ) it is a barren land when it comes to functionality.

The removable battery with the charging case and extra battery! That's just god send, and I don't know where you can get it apart from Korea as stock.

Android L will look nice with the material design of apps, because of the depth.

Processor as powerful as a console ;)

P.s. Linus if you are reading this, thanks a lot for the techquickie videos. They have made me a tech legend for my friends mad family.

My favorite thing about this phone is that it looks amazing and it has no side buttons!!!!!!

My favorite feature isn't much of a feature per se, but more like the entire hardware design of the G3. I really like the curved profile of the phone compared to something like say the Xperia Z2 and I also love the unique button placement they have on the back of the phone, leaving the sides free and allowing for universal ease of use (especially for a left-handed person like me who hates the normal button placement).

I just like the the way you can change the order of bottom buttons!

I agree with most people, the screen and dem pixels really blow my mind, in terms of contrast and sharpness

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Laser auto focus. Need my cameras to be fast.

My favorite thing about the G3, is the resolution. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is that it would be a lot faster than my NoteII.
Also I like the 13 MP camera compared to my 8 MP.
It is the same size as my phone and it's a good thing because I will be used to it.

My favorite thing about the G3, is the resolution. 

My favorite thing about LG G3 is 5.5 inch 2560x1440 pixel screen which is amazing ;)

This phone is amazing its really a flag ship.

My favourite thing has to be the customisable soft buttons. Many roms have tried this but I have found there are always issues with button sizes and animations.

I love the 1440p LCD display and the knock code. I would totally get this phone if I wasn't still on a contract.

CPU: i7-3770k | MTB: Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: Vengeance 16GB | GPU: 2x EVGA 660ti FTW 3gb | Case: CM Storm Trooper | HDD/SSD: 2TB Western Digital Black, 250gb Samsung Evo | PSU: Corsair HX1000 | Displays: 3x Samsung 2443 1920x1200 24" | Cooling: Corsair h1050

I Personally love the Sleek design , With the smaller bezels , to optimize the size of this flagship

Regards

Wesley

xxX| Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | H100 | GTX 670 SLi | Corsair 500R White | Corsait SP120 | AX1200i | Vengance 24Gb Black-CL9-1600MHz |Xxx

Micro SD and removable battery

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

My favourite thing is the tiny bezels and the alternative button placement.

Would have to be the sortable soft buttons for me!

I think some awesome features of the LG G3 are the slim bezels, swappable battery and the sd card slot. 

Core i7 2600K at 4,8Ghz LC cooled || MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) || 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 || 2x EVGA GTX 570 in SLI LC cooled  || Auzentech X-meridan 7.1 2G

2x samsung 830 256gb in raid-0 || 2x 1TB samsung HDD 1x 2TB Samsung HDD

Teufel Concept D500 THX || 3x IIyama E2473HDS in Nvidia surround || CM storm Quickfire TK || Razer Mamba || Corepad 600mm x 1200mm Mousepad || Focal Spirit one

I love the design of the phone, it looks amazingly gorgeous and slick, would get one of I had the money, the only phone who made me turn my head over the galaxy note 3... It's that gorgeous!!

I'd have to say my favorite feature is the user replaceable battery. It's gotten rather annoying how many manufacturers are moving away from this and even in laptops now,

The buttons on the back is a great idea especially as smart phones are getting bigger and bigger :-)

My favourite part about the phone is the fact that the buttons are on the back.

Another good part about the phone is the screen resolution.

My favourite part about the phone is the fact that the buttons are on the back.

Another good part about the phone is the screen resolution.