LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Back Buttons and Customization are good features for me.

Intel Core i7 3820 - Quad Core @3.60 GHz || DX79TO Motherboard (LGA2011 Socket) ||8GB DDR-III RAM (1600 FSB) || 850W Silent Pro - Cooler MasterPSU || 

GTX 670 DirectCUII 2GB DDR5 Asus Graphics Card || 18.5" LED AOC Monitor || 120 GB OCZ SSD + 500 GB Seagate HDD || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Keyboard || Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse

What I like most about the LG G3 is the QHD and those thin bezels.

Also like the back buttons and the software is a plus.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Everything about the hardware man :DD Display, SoC, Camera. I don't think the software would be a big problem form me, i will get use to it :)

My favourite feature about the G3 would have to be the huge battery capacity, i am forever worrying about weather or not my phones battery will make it through the entire day without dying on me.

I love the UI itself. It's really customizable and looks good  :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is that there are no buttons on the side.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

My favorite part about this phone is that the buttons are on the back of the phone. There's been so many times where I've accidentally pressed them on my current phone.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the 5.5 inch 1440p LCD display! :D

The beautiful 1440p display is my personal favorite aspect of this phone.

Nice review, Linus!

The best part of this for me, and I really just have to point this out, was when you explained that while the LG G3 has that insane pixel density, it doesn't mean it's a better display / screen. Now, the best thing about this phone is its bezel-less design and LG's ability to make this huge phone look smaller than it is. It's engineering at its finest! :D

My favorite thing about the G3 is the custom animations for the home screen and the animation for locking the phone.

Love the thin bezels

;-)

Best feature has got to be those thin bezels!!! The buttons on the back seem pretty cool too allowing the phone to have such thin bezels, I'm guessing. Good review by the way, I like that you mentioned the possible flaws of the phone. Such as the lag with multitasking, very informing.

i love the laser sensor on the camera most auto focus should be friend

My favorite part either has to be the brushed looking back or the huge battery. 

dual window seems pretty good

My favorite features of LG G3 is 1440p. The resolution is outrageous for a smartphone.

The multitask feature is also nice for me.

And also the metallic design!

That LG G3 is so neat and has extreme specification!

Hi Linus!

Favorite thing about the phone is it's 1440p screen and the multitasking, being able to reply to a tst without interfering with my current application. 

My favourite thing about the G3 is the 3 GB if ram. So nice to see more phones with this much ram and not just the note 3.

My favourite feature is the amazing 1440p resolution! :D

My favorite features of LG G3 is 1440p. The resolution is outrageous for a smartphone.

The multitask feature is also nice for me.

And also the metallic design!

That LG G3 is so neat and has extreme specification!

Hi Linus!

This phone is beautiful in my opinion, not only is the display out of this world but I also love the design of the phone, Would love to get my hands on one of these!

My favourite things about the G3 are, the spit screen & the 530PPI res with thin bezels...

Thorough review... appreciated.

My favorite part of the G3 is the MASSIVE 1440p screen.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

I particularly love the massive sceen. I use my phone mostly fow watchin video's and series, so this phone would be amazing!

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60