I will toast with your tears, xboners

LOL if this ends up being true and it comes to pc.  Awesome.  Just another reason in the list of many to not buy a next gen console.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. They know that if they port it to PC, they will lose a good chunk of buyers for their system.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

forza 5 alone is an reason to buy xbox one.

hate me

Not really, I sold my Xbone, and I had Forza 5, titanfall, and BF4.

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/halo-the-master-chief-collection-dev-hints-at-future-pc-release/034147

If this is true, I dont see a single reason to buy an XboxOne, probably Bill's gonna send a couple millions right down 343's chimney though...

I reported you for creating a thread with an offensive title.

Please read the code of conduct: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I would still prefer to play the Halo series with a controller and it's a moot point for me as my friends that play Halo will be playing it on console. I don't care which has better graphics and so forth. I will play with the community I would prefer. In this case it would be the Xbox community.

I thought everyone knew this lol, it'll probably come out April/May this news is about 1 month old. 

@BloodySinner >.>

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!