Kraken X61 on Xpredator White Edition

doesn't seem it does

1. Front 1 x 23cm fan White LED (included)

2. Back 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional) 

3. Side 4 x 12/14cm fans or / 1 x 18/20cm fan (optional)

4. Top 1 x 23cm fan (included)

5. Buttom 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)

for sure it won't fit in the front, so only hope is in top, but it doesn't seem you can, i highly doubt it

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

doesn't seem it does

1. Front 1 x 23cm fan White LED (included)

2. Back 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional) 

3. Side 4 x 12/14cm fans or / 1 x 18/20cm fan (optional)

4. Top 1 x 23cm fan (included)

5. Buttom 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)

for sure it won't fit in the front, so only hope is in top, but it doesn't seem you can, i highly doubt it

Please, teach me how to see that, so I can search for others coolers that fit.

Please, teach me how to see that, so I can search for others coolers that fit.

You need to look in the specs for your case and see what fans/radiators its supports. A lot of the time case manufacturers now include radiator support in the specs. If not you can look at fan support as normally if it supports fans the same size and the same amount (ie 2 140mm fans) then you likely will be able to mount that rad.

So if you are set on that AIO (it is one of the best on the market atm) then you need to find a case with support for x2 140mm fans in either the top of front or bottom.  Looking at the specs above the most you could get in one be a 120 or 140mm rad I think. unless you do something more customised. 

You need to look in the specs for your case and see what fans/radiators its supports. A lot of the time case manufacturers now include radiator support in the specs. If not you can look at fan support as normally if it supports fans the same size and the same amount (ie 2 140mm fans) then you likely will be able to mount that rad.

So if you are set on that AIO (it is one of the best on the market atm) then you need to find a case with support for x2 140mm fans in either the top of front or bottom.  Looking at the specs above the most you could get in one be a 120 or 140mm rad I think. unless you do something more customised. 

Damn it. Wanted that cooler so badly, do you know any other cooler as good as that one, but in this size you told me?

Damn it. Wanted that cooler so badly, do you know any other cooler as good as that one, but in this size you told me?

Well you could get the x41 as it will fit on the rear exhaust fan mounting position. However performancewise you will be getting a bit of drop compared to the x61 and air coolers like the noctua NH d-15 perform a bit better so that might be also something to consider. Linus just did a review on them both which you should check out if you havent already.

End of the day, without doing some form of custom mod/mount setup for a 240 or 280mm rad you will be limited to single 120mm or 140mm radiators which there are plenty of but from what I am told/read their performance is not great and most of the time you are better off with an air cooler. 

Hope that helps!

NH-D15 for an air cooling option. It beats almost all AIO water coolers, and is tied in performance with the X61. The NH-D15 is more reliable, quieter and possibly cheaper than the X61 also.

Also, that case is apparently made of "1.0mm". Good Job Aerocool, you never cease to fail.

Well you could get the x41 as it will fit on the rear exhaust fan mounting position. However performancewise you will be getting a bit of drop compared to the x61 and air coolers like the noctua NH d-15 perform a bit better so that might be also something to consider. Linus just did a review on them both which you should check out if you havent already.

End of the day, without doing some form of custom mod/mount setup for a 240 or 280mm rad you will be limited to single 120mm or 140mm radiators which there are plenty of but from what I am told/read their performance is not great and most of the time you are better off with an air cooler. 

Hope that helps!

Yeah, thank you for the x41, I think I am going with this one, because it has the same freatures that the x61, just about 2 celcius higher, I think that is still good for overclocking.

And I dont want any air coolers, because of the aesthetics.

Update: Looking at the wholes fow screws on top, it look like it can fit a 280mm water cooler

• 2 weeks later...