[Origin] FIFA 14 drops to $15.99 w/ 60% Off Coupon

Dealzon

If the World Cup fever has you willing to try out the FIFA series video games, two notable deals emerged today for PC Download.

1) Last year's FIFA 14 got a 60% off coupon at EA Origin - Use coupon code BRAZIL2014  at checkout (coupon entered at the second stage of checkout labeled "promo code")

2) Another notable deal today: the upcoming September 23rd release FIFA 15 became availble for pre-order at GMG, where a 25% off coupon code works slashing $15 off the $60 list price. Use coupon: 0DGPMZ-PIFWMK-FJDYRG

Not sure when the EA Origin coupon expires, but the GMG deal will end on July 3rd at 8am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Soccer is so boring.

I don't like football either, my way of dealing with it is to avoid it, like for example not posting about my dislike for them.

Comb it with a brick

Mate... It isn't soccer... It is called FOOTBALL

Apparently "soccer" is an abbreviation of association football so yeah... don't hate the player, hate the game.

You can play FIFA World for free on Origin, great game, I play with my Wireless Xbox 360 Controller.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Who cares. Every other country in the world calls in football apart from 'Merica!

I'm just saying this because people are always slamming us North Americans for calling it soccer. They rage and make fun of us for calling it that and I just want to point out that there is validity to calling it soccer.

Not the point, if pretty much everyone else in the world calls it Football, then it is football.

Just let us call it what we want and stop hating us for it.

Fifa 15's regular price on Origin right now is $40 so that's not really a deal for me.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I still have Fifa 11, I dont need any new "Skins" each year.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I still have Fifa 11, I dont need any new "Skins" each year.

every single Fifa feels different to play, and 15 will have a new engine.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"