PC double boot after Overclock

Hello,
To start with, here are my PC specs and I will post a picture of my idle temps and CPU-Z

Motherboard:GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3P AM3+/AM3 AMD 970
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Vishera OC @ 4.4ghz Six Core
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8gb, 240-pin DDR3 1600
GPU: Gigabyte AMD 7850 1GB.
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM
SSD: Kingston V300 120gb (OS DRIVE)
PSU: Corsair CX series 600W 80 PLUS Bronze

Idle temps

PxWoQo7.png

CPU-Z

Dr03Fpa.png

To further explain my issue, this problem does not occur when I load up the optimal profile in my Motherboard settings. Everything seems to run normally except for the odd boot-up sequence, this does happen on a cold boot and from turning it off and then a boot-up. Another note, I can't seem to disable my WDC in boot option otherwise it tells me I have no operating system on my SSD and it has tripple booted as well. If there is any other information I can provide, I will.
Thanks in advanced.

I am new here, this was posted to the wrong area, sorry this is my first post, once again sorry!

Double boot after OC is normal PSU/mobo power testing prodecure. After you have changed settings so that CPU need more power than what normally is used, PSU tries to start according to normal settings and when it fails, it boots with more power. If this is continuous problem as in everytime, you propably have just too low volts so mobo isn't sure if its stable or not.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

gigabyte 970 chipset boards are known to double boot, update your BIOS and it will be fixed they fixed the issue now...at least with the 970A-UD3p that thing double booted on me for ages until i realised i needed to update the bios to fix it and it never double booted after that.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR