Logan at it again...

hashtagswagarino

From what I've seen from his videos, he really doesn't know much about audio.

From what I've seen from everything, pretty much no one knows anything about audio.

In the end its easiest to just wing it, I have yet to be disappointed using my method of, respectable company > something I like about a product > purchase. 

Hm that's slightly different then my method which is sees something I like > think about it for like forever but eventually caving because I keep looking it up > if I don't like it then sell and the cycle begins again. 

Hm that's slightly different then my method which is sees something I like > think about it for like forever but eventually caving because I keep looking it up > if I don't like it then sell and the cycle begins again. 

That or "Neat > Buy > Neat"

That or "Neat > Buy > Neat"

Lol yeah. Right now I am very close on buying an Ncase M1. Super excited. A friend is buying most of my build so I can transition to a tiny mitx build. 

Lol yeah. Right now I am very close on buying an Ncase M1. Super excited. A friend is buying most of my build so I can transition to a tiny mitx build. 

I was going to buy more headphones, but finally paid for my copy of Dark Souls 2 if you catch my drift. 

I was going to buy more headphones, but finally paid for my copy of Dark Souls 2 if you catch my drift. 

Lol all my games are legit copies from Steam. Well except Ace Combat Horizon because they wanted $30 xD

Lol all my games are legit copies from Steam. Well except Ace Combat Horizon because they wanted $30 xD

I wanted to play, and knew I would get around to buying it, just didn't have the money yet. 

Like, zero reviewers bother with blind testing.

Because they're already BS'ing their way through it.