What desk do you have?

Guerrero

I'm looking for a new desk for maybe under $100 but doesn't matter really I just wanna see your desks

I'm new here but have been here many times

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

A $60 ikea desk. its just a black desk. and its scratched terribly.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I currently have a poopy desk, but will be getting this as soon as I can http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S69929643/#/S69929643 looks like a nice, sturdy 2m long desk, should be great for multi-monitor setups and if needed, I can add in another one at a right angle. Cheap too :)

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

I currently have a poopy desk, but will be getting this as soon as I can http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S69929643/#/S69929643 looks like a nice, sturdy 2m long desk, should be great for multi-monitor setups and if needed, I can add in another one at a right angle. Cheap too :)

I like that desk but there isn't enough space in my room. If there was i would probably go for the black one! 

I have a different Ikea desk called Galant, just space enough for my setup!  ^_^

Does somebody have a desk that is not from IKEA? :D Mine is from IKEA too. :D

EDIT: Maybe you should rename the post to : "What IKEA desk do you have" :D

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Does somebody have a desk that is not from IKEA? :D Mine is from IKEA too. :D

EDIT: Maybe you should rename the post to : "What IKEA desk do you have" :D

The problem with not getting it from Ikea, is that you get the same desk from a different retailer for 500% of the price, and it's just given some kind of Oak veneer to make it look expensive xD

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

The problem with not getting it from Ikea, is that you get the same desk from a different retailer for 500% of the price, and it's just given some kind of Oak veneer to make it look expensive xD

True that :D

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Lol.. everyone has stuff from IKEA of course..

I do as well. Though I will make my own desk next time. That way I can have a desk with all the features I want it to have and probably better quality than most stuff. If this isn't something you want to look into, then .. well .. what do you want to use this desk for? Just for a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers and maybe even a computer?

I'm afraid $100 isn't going to get you anything which will fit a computer as well as all that other stuff. There's this for just a little bit above $100 http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/40111124/

And if you want to have more space and quality, then there's this for $200 http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/S19852113/

Alternatively this, for a corner for $300 http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/S19806946/

All I'm saying is, if you want a quality desk, just like with anything, $100 isn't going to get you far. The one I linked which costs ~$100 is really tiny. Only 140cm (4'8") across on the long side and 75cm (2'6") across on the short side. You can get two screens onto it, without speakers (Unless they're really small). Or one screen with speakers.

The one for $200 has an adjustable height. It's 160cm (5'4") across on the long side and 80cm (2'8") across on the short side. You could have your computer on this with two screens, without speakers though. Or you might even be able to squeeze three monitors on here, also without speakers, though.

The $300 corner desk is the same as the $200 one, except it has that extra "outcropping" on one side. This would be perfect for a triple screen setup if you ask me. Though again you might want some ever longer table since you won't have any room to spare otherwise.

Okay, this rant has gone on long enough. Hope it helped, even if all I said was "You're going to have to spend more than $100 if you're even remotely above an average consumer."

A $60 ikea desk. its just a black desk. and its scratched terribly.

I have something like this x2.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

some random wooden desk from my cousin. would love a new one.

BLAOW!!!!

I have a National furniture desk, called "Zetro" I spent $4800 on it total. It comes in 2 sections, the longer section is  66 x 30 and the shorter section is 50 x 28. all together the desk weights 1250 pounds, it is made of solid oak and the craftsmanship really shows. the hinges to the cabinets have such good bearings in them, that you can literally shut the drawers with one slight push of your pinky, with no force what so ever.

IMAG0085_zps83852385.jpg

IMAG0086_zps3ffd68ef.jpg

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I have a desk that a company was throwing away because of stripped screw holes, filled the holes with sawdust and Elmer's glue and put it back together. it is fiberboard but each peice is about 1 inch thick and the tom is inch and a quarter thick

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

I cant really build my own desk, I'm 15 and my father works too much to help 

I dont really need that much, just for my monitor and keyboard/mouse

Ikea is very popular I guess, dont know if you guys bought them at the store or online.

I like to see people setups  :)

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

A giant, Russian made desk, that was bought before I was even born. Could easily fit 3 24 inch screens on it.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

$120 Ikea Desk :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I use a kitchen table top that is propped up with metal tubes and a plank of wood nailed to the wall.

Yeh....don't ask XD

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Great looking white&black desk from ikea

I have a National furniture desk, called "Zetro" I spent $4800 on it total. It comes in 2 sections, the longer section is  66 x 30 and the shorter section is 50 x 28. all together the desk weights 1250 pounds, it is made of solid oak and the craftsmanship really shows. the hinges to the cabinets have such good bearings in them, that you can literally shut the drawers with one slight push of your pinky, with no force what so ever.

IMAG0085_zps83852385.jpg

IMAG0086_zps3ffd68ef.jpg

Whoooooah.... 0.o

I have an Ikea Galant left corner desk...like a lot of people :) It was a good buy though.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015