"Japan unveils 'world's first' android newscaster"

TopWargamer

Luckily you can catch some of the video on the latest WAN Show.

Found a working link: 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

nvm, ignore this

but honestly, they should really just fucking stop already with trying to imitate humans.

Error: 410

Creepy. Don't want.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THEN THE STATE RUN MEDIA WILL TRULY BE REAL PROPAGANDA. Controlled robot newscasters.. :(((( As soon as this comes along, we will lose the InfoWar.. then martial law will be declared, they will knock down your doors, and take you to the gas chambers.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |