nzxt kraken x40 fan

i own a a kraken x40 and the stock fan that it came with i dont like it because it is white and quite loud and i has wondering if anyone had some segestions for a good static pressure 140mm fan,i was looking at the xigmatek 140mm cuz i already have a few of them in my case and they work well with my blue theme

here is the link to the fan i was talking about http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0078IWT10/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

You came to a Linus based forums to ask about fans, and expected an answer that isn't Noctua. You silly silly man.

CPU: i7 4770k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Mobo: Gigabyte z87 ud3h Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng. 1866MHz  GPU: EVGA SC 780 PSU: Corsair ax850 Case: Define R4 BlackOut Edition SSD: Samsung 840 EVO HDD: Two WD Black 7200RPM 1TB

is the noctua industrial fans out yet because i love to get one of those

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate