CryEngine 3 on Steam for 9.90$ A Month

If I was a interdependent game Dev, I more then likely would jump all over this. Love Cryengine 3 :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Definitely, I think this is awesome, it used to be that only triple A devs could make incredibly graphic games but they would usually be crappy games as seen in todays industry, I can just imagine all the future indie games finally getting what they deserve.

Cryengine is one of the best, most optimized engines around... The only reason it doesnt dominate is due to the high price they put on it. Hopefully with this subscription base Crytek and stay afloat and now go bankrupt and sell this to indie devs :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I knew this already, it's nice of crytek to put this out at this low price for devs. There's unreal too of course, but I think that's more expensive.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Im guessing that unreal will follow, And maybe even frostbite, but they probally wont because 1. EA, 2. It doesnt have an SDK now so I highly doubt it coming anytime soon.

Yeah the downside? You still have to give them 5% of all sales. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Yeah the downside? You still have to give them 5% of all sales.

Where do you see that? It says its royalty free

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?