What Did you bought/ Will you buy in Steam's Summer Sale?

GrantSor+1

I'm Just wondering and I haven't made up my mind yet.
When is it gonna end?

Im thinking on buying a CIV 5(with all the expansions) or a Bioshock Pack,

And can you recommend Steam Sale Games that are like Command and Conquer Generals?

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Far cry 3 , and blood dragon , state of decay, pixel piracy ..

I really want to buy Arma 3 and Insurgency. Civ 5 is great. You won't be able to stop playing it. Don't play it at night.

I should be studying.

Was tempted to buy State of Decay, Metro complete, Arma 3, and probably some more. But I'm very picky. So I didn't.

I really want to buy Arma 3 and Insurgency. Civ 5 is great. You won't be able to stop playing it. Don't play it at night.

That sounds quite tempting

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Was tempted to buy State of Decay, Metro complete, Arma 3, and probably some more. But I'm very picky. So I didn't.

We have the same problem. :(

I don't like that I'll regret buying the game even if its on sale

That sounds quite tempting

What does? There was a Community Choice that would have brought Civ 5 down to $7.50. I can't believe more people didn't vote for it. I sure did.

I should be studying.

sadness in the lack of money 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I have bought The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Forgotten expansion for Age of Empire II.

If Dark Souls II goes on sale, I'll buy that aswell.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I have bought Far Cry 3, Metro Complete, The Witcher 2, Game Dev Tycoon and Sleeping Dogs.

I don't know what more I will buy, there is nothing on my wishlist that I really want.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I bought the Bioshock triple pack, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Don't Starve and Dragon Age: Origins.

Now I really want to buy Borderlands 2 GOTY but it costs twice as much in Australia as it does in the US, and I just don't want to support their evil ways. US$10 in US, US$20 in AU.

My tax returns are a bit late so i haven't been able to bring myself to buy any games yet.. I might miss this sale :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nothing, i can't be bothered lol.

hellooooooooo

Payday 2
The Witcher 2
Terraria
The Stanely Parable

So far thats it trying to not spend more than 50 dollars durning the whole sale cause im broke :(

Far Cry 3, The Witcher 2, Battleblock Theatre, Tomb Raider and Urbain Trails Freestyle.

What does? There was a Community Choice that would have brought Civ 5 down to $7.50. I can't believe more people didn't vote for it. I sure did.

The Civ 5. I voted for it.

sadness in the lack of money 

Same here i only got $25-$28

I have bought The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Forgotten expansion for Age of Empire II.

If Dark Souls II goes on sale, I'll buy that aswell.

DS2 was on sale. on the 1st Day i think

Nothing. Got everything I want already :P

▼ Im with Stoopid

Assassins Creed IV

Paper's Please

Wait and see what else comes on sale

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

DS2 was on sale. on the 1st Day i think

Hmm, didn't see that. Well it will probably return as a flash sale or a community choice at one point.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

So far the only one I bought is PayDay2. I saw Tomb Raider is cheap too, I might pick that one up as well.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Is it possible for watch dogs to be on sale ?

I'm catching up on all the games I missed out on when I was on the peasant box.

Already bought:

Borderlands 2

Braid

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

The Darkness 2

Skyrim (I can't stop playing this. god help me.)

Fallout 3 and New Vegas (also this...)

Far Cry 3

FTL: Faster Than Light

Half Life (All of them...)

Halo: Spartan Assault

Hotline Miami

Limbo

Mirror's Edge (I know it's old but it looked good and it was cheap)

Natural Selection 2

Orion: Dino Horde

Payday 2

Portal and Portal 2

Super Meat Boy

Trine and Trine 2

Guys.... I need help...

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Since I haven't had an actual gaming PC for some 5-7 years, this list will contain some odd games, but here is what I got so far:

Batman: Arkham Origins

Skyrim

Far Cry 3

Hitman: Absolution

Thief

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Tomb Raider

The Walking Dead (season 1)

XCom: Enemy Unknown

Thief and Splinter Cell were actually from the weekend deal. Gonna be getting more once something interesting comes along.

Also got Witcher from GOG and will get Witcher 2 from them as well (as DRM-free is still better than Steam).