dating advice for us by us

After 2 years of a happy and loving relationship with my beautiful (colombian, be jealous) girlfirend the best advice to get a relationship going is to just ask them, confidence goes a long way. In my opinion ask for a 1 on 1 date, not with friends though. You want them to be interested in you, not your friends

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Guys: Stop being all mushy romance novel 100% of the time, she might like it for a week. Then she'll either dump you or find another guy

Women: Stop giving us subtle hints. Say it straight and save everyone's time.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. help?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Guys: Stop being all mushy romance novel 100% of the time, she might like it for a week. Then she'll either dump you or find another guy

Women: Stop giving us subtle hints. Say it straight and save everyone's time.

This is right

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. help?

Go for someone else, never date a girl who has dated your other friends. I know it seems like she is the right one but believe me, she will break your heart.

Go for someone else, never date a girl who has dated your other friends. I know it seems like she is the right one but believe me, she will break your heart.

no dude i really love her and for 5 years i have loved her. idc about if my friends dated her. i wasnt best of friends with them either they were just people i would talk to.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

no dude i really love her and for 5 years i have loved her. idc about if my friends dated her. i wasnt best of friends with them either they were just people i would talk to.

Well it's better to go through heartache at an early stage, but sometimes you just won't be the girls type and there's not much you can do.

Well it's better to go through heartache at an early stage, but sometimes you just won't be the girls type and there's not much you can do.

I guess, but she is so perfect though. minus one or two things. :(

I guess, but she is so perfect though. minus one or two things. :(

What would those be? If it's not too personal, though I understand if it is

Protip: If you have Justin Bieber bowl cut hair, chop that shit off

What would those be? If it's not too personal, though I understand if it is

Protip: If you have Justin Bieber bowl cut hair, chop that shit off

no jb hair. my hair is rather short.

well its not really "personal" but its just something i dont agree with.

she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it.and she goes through bf's like toilet paper. but the ones she really loves she will stay with until they break up with her.

she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it.and she goes through bf's like toilet paper. but the ones she really loves she will stay with until they break up with her.

Well all you can do is keep trying. Just take her out and try your best, good luck. Don't get your heart broken.

Well all you can do is keep trying. Just take her out and try your best, good luck. Don't get your heart broken.

ya, she never rejects me meanly though shes always very nice about it and keeps it to herself. 

well girls ware bitchy so i asked my best friend out.. he is a guy and he said ok and now we have been together for 2 years and we love each other so much and may be getting married on the eve of 2015.

Confidence and a great sense of humor. If you don't have those you've got a long way to go ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Do the 'Naked man' it works 2 out 3 times, every time.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I used to like this girl for ages until it eventually blew over. You'll get over it eventually like me :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Do the 'Naked man' it works 2 out 3 times, every time.

this

post-7522-0-34938700-1368776507.gif

You are in the Friend Zone I think. Its almost impossible to get out of it, the only way is

Get "away" from her, get in shape, clear your mind, make new life experiences the she doesn't know about, so when you'll later talk to her she'll be more interested in what you say and pay more attention.

If you are a good friend of hers, she'll miss you and think about you, thats always good.

I personaly recommend you forgeting this girl and chat up others, you can't be a "safe to go to" for her.

Hope this helps.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

You are in the Friend Zone I think. Its almost impossible to get out of it, the only way is

Get "away" from her, get in shape, clear your mind, make new life experiences the she doesn't know about, so when you'll later talk to her she'll be more interested in what you say and pay more attention.

If you are a good friend of hers, she'll miss you and think about you, thats always good.

I personaly recommend you forgeting this girl and chat up others, you can't be a "safe to go to" for her.

Hope this helps.

well i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then, also every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get.

I've found that most girls (such as my ex) love a challenge, the asshole guy. Even though they don't admit it, in fact most of them don't even know it. But they do. They love the chase. Tease em, joke around and then get out of there before the conversation dies. Keep doing that until you have her attention all the time, then ignore her for a bit. Talk to other girls in front of her. Refer too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK2KprU-To

Then there's the rare normal girl who will like a guy because hes confident and funny, like my girlfriend.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I've found that most girls (such as my ex) love a challenge, the asshole guy. Even though they don't admit it, in fact most of them don't even know it. But they do. They love the chase. Tease em, joke around and then get out of there before the conversation dies. Keep doing that until you have her attention all the time, then ignore her for a bit. Talk to other girls in front of her. Refer too: 

Then there's the rare normal girl who will like a guy because hes confident and funny, like my girlfriend.

+1 internet for vsauce :p

Srsly guys... You should abandom your PC for a week or two and actually try the horrendous advice you are giving. And please do document / upload it.

*put hand on junk and w8s for chick to grab* srsly guys... you make my inner greek cry ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

i'm re-doing my post to make more sense and have all the info.

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. I dont really care about if my friends dated her, also they werent "friends" i would just talk to them nothing big.she is perfect minus one thing its just something i dont agree with. she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it. any time i ask her out she respectfully declines and keeps it to herself as to not make me ridiculed by class mates. in fact the first year i fell in love i hadnt asked her out yet and didnt tell anyone and these kids were calling me gay and so i told them that i wasnt and that i liked a girl and told them who she was and then they told her and she walked past me later and said i know you like me and i cried because i was so scared but she just sat there and talked to me and calmed me down. it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.I dont feel like im being friend zoned though i probably am but she doesnt come crying to me when something bad happens so im not like that. as i said we are just friends im not a brother to her. i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then. every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get. She IS the love of my life. and i dream of her every night and not in a creepy way, i just see her looking sad at me drifting away and i see me falling down a endless pit reaching out for her hand and she goes out to grab me but she is to late. This girl was love at first sight and not in some cliche way i mean when she walked into the band room for the first day of school (ya i was in band get over it) my heart sank and i just stopped and literally dropped my stuff and ran to her to introduce myself. she is just i cant say anything else to get my point across... she is perfect and she is the love of my life.

If this didnt make sense im sorry.

holy crap looking at this man it was long

i'm re-doing my post to make more sense and have all the info.

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. I dont really care about if my friends dated her, also they werent "friends" i would just talk to them nothing big.she is perfect minus one thing its just something i dont agree with. she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it. any time i ask her out she respectfully declines and keeps it to herself as to not make me ridiculed by class mates. in fact the first year i fell in love i hadnt asked her out yet and didnt tell anyone and these kids were calling me gay and so i told them that i wasnt and that i liked a girl and told them who she was and then they told her and she walked past me later and said i know you like me and i cried because i was so scared but she just sat there and talked to me and calmed me down. it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.I dont feel like im being friend zoned though i probably am but she doesnt come crying to me when something bad happens so im not like that. as i said we are just friends im not a brother to her. i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then. every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get. She IS the love of my life. and i dream of her every night and not in a creepy way, i just see her looking sad at me drifting away and i see me falling down a endless pit reaching out for her hand and she goes out to grab me but she is to late. This girl was love at first sight and not in some cliche way i mean when she walked into the band room for the first day of school (ya i was in band get over it) my heart sank and i just stopped and literally dropped my stuff and ran to her to introduce myself. she is just i cant say anything else to get my point across... she is perfect and she is the love of my life.

If this didnt make sense im sorry.

holy crap looking at this man it was long

I respect you a lot for how honest you were in this post