Fractal Desing R4 Water Cooling Options?

212 EVO is a great cooler, you can easily achieve 0.5 - 1.0 Ghz OC while keeping temperature in a manageable range. Since you were going for dual AIO, I would suggest you to invest some more money and buy a Noctua solution. People have achieved 4.7 Ghz and 5 Ghz on rare occasions running on NH-D14. Hyper 212 EVO/X will give better per dollar performance when compared to H80i/ H60.

Ok thanks i think i have choosen the 212 EVO then.

nop :)xD

I would go with the 212 evo great cooling.

i also had the evo 212 extremely quiet.

900x900px-LL-b74330ef_DSCF0821.jpeg

but if you want something more nh15 :) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608045&cm_re=noctua_nh-d15-_-35-608-045-_-Product

Ah ok what other fans have u got on there is it 2 at front 1 at bottom all intakes and 2 at top and 1 at the back outakes? Also can u get push pull on the 212 evo?

I have an R4. I once had a swiftech H220 in there. You will probably have to use the offset mounting for the top rad due to clearance with your motherboard. I would suggest a radiator with max. 30 mm thickness.

In the front you can mount a 240 mm rad no problem also some 280 mm rads fit. You'll have to remove your drive cages but you can definiteley utilize all the space and put a really thick radiator with fans in push/pull there.

You'll have to use a pump/reservoir combo that goes into your 5.25" bay. It should take up only one of them, so you can mount it in the lower one. If you mounted it in the top, you would probably get clearance issues with a 240 mm radiator that's mounted up there.

What i would probably do is get a really thick 240 mm radtiator for the front (Like a Alphacool Nexos Monsta) and a 120 mm radiator for the rear that's like 45 mm thick. Put both in push pull. That would giveyou more clearance in your 5.25" bay and you could use a double-bay reservoir with a integrated D5 pump (all of this is also available at alphacool). The cooling should be adequate for a CPU and a GPU because the radiators are copper.

You can fit a lot of rad if you want...but it takes a lot of work. A 240mm in the front and a thin 240mm in the roof is about as best you'll get without modding.

240mmx30 in the top with either push or pull. If you drill holes you can fit a 280x30 rad in the top. Same with the front of the case apart from if you remove the HDD cage/offset it you can get pretty much as thick a radiator that's being sold in todays market.

If you want an AIO I'd say go for a h105 (or h100i if you want to be uber sure you wont have space issues) and slam it in the top of the case so it exhausts air so your graphics card gets fresh air. Slam 2x 120mm corsair sp quiet edition fans in there as well as they're cheap, look nice and perform pretty well.

I think i will stay to air custom loops and water cooling i think is a bit all too advanced for me at the moment thank you all for you help and your replies!

Ah ok what other fans have u got on there is it 2 at front 1 at bottom all intakes and 2 at top and 1 at the back outakes? Also can u get push pull on the 212 evo?

Yes you can push pull with the evo.

i had to buy some clips for my evo to push pull.

& yes but the top 2 fans where outtake.