"Something new is coming..." AMD VP Global Channel Sales

mymouthandi

Roy over at AMD tweeted this, https://twitter.com/amd_roy/status/480034598554845184

Basically it is a picture stating "Something New is Coming"

The picture is unseen box labeled "AMD FX Series Processor with Liquid Cooling System"

Check out the link for the tweet!

I'm pretty excited seeing a new FX chip coming out with built in liquid cooling and i bet some of you are too!

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Interesting concept. Very excited to see how it turns out. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I hope it's got better performance-per-core.

What? Build in watercooling lol? Dude. It will probably just come with a 120mm AIO like it has been done multiple times. 

AMD might be able to pull themselves back into the game if they do this right.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

AMD might be able to pull themselves back into the game if they do this right.

Exactly what i was thinking!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

It's either the FX 8350 with a liquid cooler bundled or the 9590. I don't think it'll be anything new.

What? Build in watercooling lol? Dude. It will probably just come with a 120mm AIO like it has been done multiple times. 

They havent done it before with a CPU so lets see how it turns out....

Current 

Yes they have. 8350 had a watercooling kit for like 100 bucks more. the whatever the overcloaked 8350s came with one out of the box. this isn't the first time they gave watercooling as a cooler before

They marketed 8350's with water coolers before. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I hope it's got better performance-per-core.

lol everyone wishes an AMD chip had more performance per core... :P

Current 

They marketed 8350's with water coolers before. 

Source?

Current 

Yes they have. 8350 had a watercooling kit for like 100 bucks more. the whatever the overcloaked 8350s came with one out of the box. this isn't the first time they gave watercooling as a cooler before

OK but this is still worthy tech news

Current 

I hope this is some sort of new secret fx processor they have been working on. And yea they had watercooling kits with the 8350 and the 9590 already. I wish I could make out the details on the side of the box

Roy over at AMD tweeted this, https://twitter.com/amd_roy/status/480034598554845184

Basically it is a picture stating "Something New is Coming"

The picture is unseen box labeled "AMD FX Series Processor with Liquid Cooling System"

Check out the link for the tweet!

I'm pretty excited seeing a new FX chip coming out with built in liquid cooling and i bet some of you are too!

report brah :D almost 6 hours late :Phttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/169199-something-new-is-coming-amd-vp-global-channel-sales/

I hope this is some sort of new secret fx processor they have been working on. And yea they had watercooling kits with the 8350 and the 9590 already. I wish I could make out the details on the side of the box

Like kits that sold from included with the processor?

Current 

its wasnt the FX-8350 it was the older FX-8150

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

20 bucks say its a 8350 overcloaked to 5.4ghz cuz yolo

I hope its  anew processor and not that.... 

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Didnt see it, apparently others didnt either

Current 

Worlds First 8 GHz CPU**

*Minimum of 850W PSU Required

*AMD is not held responsible if your house burns down. 

Well... should be "Worlds first stock 8ghz cpu"

Current 

Worlds First 8 GHz CPU**

*Minimum of 850W PSU Required

*AMD is not held responsible if your house burns down. 

I would buy  that anyday!

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

i almost bet that it is a steamroller/excavator rev. of buldozer arquitecture, by now GOFLO must have perfected the 28nm production metode of kaveri APU, that was very leaky and do not perform at high clock speeds, to a point where it can be introduce to a fx serie product it would be very good to see a fx chip with a 10~15% increse in ipc over the fx-8350 at the same clock speeds and lower tdp.

could this be the last interaction of buldozer arquitecture that amd said to be deliver to am3+ socket?

this would explain some new boards like the asrock fatal1ty 990fx killer, and the new msi 970 mobo