Heaven Society - Week 8 (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)

Fred Castellum

Wait the movies aren't connected to the series? The MC is still the same though right?

Nope they and the manga are original work the series and manga novels are based on.

MC?

Main Character.

and DAMN do i love Masamune Shirow´s art style! he even did Appleseed and Black magic <3 fan4life

Yes motoko but you'll also always see aramaki and very likely batou. The second original movie is actually more about batou.

Yep! I there a reason I have all the GITS and appleseed manga, minus the new giant GITS reprint manga but standard book size all in color. *drools*

I have all of the Appleseed anime minus the newest series as well.

Just a heads up his manga is quite different from his anime.

Yes motoko but you'll also always see aramaki and very likely batou. The second original movie is actually more about batou.

Yep! I there a reason I have all the GITS and appleseed manga, minus the new giant GITS reprint manga but standard book size all in color. *drools*

I have all of the Appleseed anime minus the newest series as well.

Just a heads up his manga is quite different from his anime.

I picked up the Appleseed XIII blue Ray few days ago :) so aside from Alpha i should have them all now. i hope. Not including Genesis because it was Canceled so i cant get it.

I´m actually struggling to get my hands on the mangas of both series in Sweden sadly :,(

So i have to read online or something.

I picked up the Appleseed XIII blue Ray few days ago :) so aside from Alpha i should have them all now. i hope. Not including Genesis because it was Canceled so i cant get it.

I´m actually struggling to get my hands on the mangas of both series in Sweden sadly :,(

So i have to read online or something.

The manga novels for GITS sac are really good.

The manga novels for GITS sac are really good.

I´ll see if i can get them on my Tablet, last time i read GITS was around the time i saw the anime and i was just simmering trough the pages.

Back then i enjoyed anime more then Mangas, now its Manga>Anime xD Age is such a wonderful thing. 

I´ll see if i can get them on my Tablet, last time i read GITS was around the time i saw the anime and i was just simmering trough the pages.

Back then i enjoyed anime more then Mangas, now its Manga>Anime xD Age is such a wonderful thing.

Anime better for me.

Holy balls! i got my hands on a Tachikoma print file! i can print my own army of tanks now!

nice you can never have to many tachikoma

Holy balls! i got my hands on a Tachikoma print file! i can print my own army of tanks now!

tachikoma print file?

nice you can never have to many tachikoma

I think you can, quite quickly actually.

tachikoma print file?

I think you can, quite quickly actually.

lol I assume he is talking about a 3d model to print with his 3d printer

lol I assume he is talking about a 3d model to print with his 3d printer

ah yes he is "3d printer guy". I think I should be able to give people nicknames, lol.

Well i have finished sac and have started into 2nd gig.

I had forgotten a lot about gits over the years it seems. I had forgotten how it had even ended as well as other things that happened. I must say that i really like the style of this anime and even the dubbing i think is good. I ended up watching the dub again since that was how i watched it the first time around it just seemed like it would be odd watching it subbed lol.

I'm a little surprised that this thread is going so slow

Also I didn't even know i saw any of 2nd gig but after starting to watch it i remember a lot of the stuff that had been happening in it.

Also I didn't even know i saw any of 2nd gig but after starting to watch it i remember a lot of the stuff that had been happening in it.

I'm kinda surprised its so quiet here myself. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

In bare HDDs? lots! its almost 30 drives of varying sizes. For like actual active storage 6TB RAID5 in server that desperately needs an upgrade.

I'm wetting my pants thinking about all that storage..

I'm using 5TBs right now and I'm going to have to throw something out or buy a raid card to upgrade.

also Tachikomas made it

that feel when

(possible spoiler)

at least 500% more feels than that pile of meh clannad

Error: 410

Well i have finished sac and have started into 2nd gig.

I had forgotten a lot about gits over the years it seems. I had forgotten how it had even ended as well as other things that happened. I must say that i really like the style of this anime and even the dubbing i think is good. I ended up watching the dub again since that was how i watched it the first time around it just seemed like it would be odd watching it subbed lol.

I still havt made any progress past Ep 6.

It ends very interestingly in my opinion. I wuv the style and well everything about it. Maybe im a biiiiit biased, idk. :D It is weird to watch stuff another way I had to do it with the second season of story of saiukoku and man did it take me a while to adjust. BTW I really recommend that anime if you like politics in anime, especially oriental? Umm, oriental is definitely the wrong word... someone want to think of the correct one for me?

Idk id discuss more if someone started something. I havnt really watch enough to get into the thick of it as Ep 5 is just when it really gets started.

2nd gig is definitely interesting but you have to watch it one of my friends only caught a ep every other week or so on adult swim an man was he confused. I just game him what I had at the time and just told him watch rather then spoil the whole thing.

I'm kinda surprised its so quiet here myself.

then start something!

I'm wetting my pants thinking about all that storage..

I'm using 5TBs right now and I'm going to have to throw something out or buy a raid card to upgrade.

also Tachikomas made it

that feel when

(possible spoiler)

*snip*

at least 500% more feels than that pile of meh clannad

I only have 6TB of active storage in my server... And thats actully not that much? I mean it could be more.

its cool theyre fine ;)

you like clannad? :(

All them feels :'(

I know Batou Tachikoma FTW!

Alrighttttt I'll be marathoning this tonight, any preferred sub groups? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Alrighttttt I'll be marathoning this tonight, any preferred sub groups? 

you started this thread 5 days ago and you are just now going to start watching :(

you started this thread 5 days ago and you are just now going to start watching :(

Hey hey, I had inu x boku and K-On lined up plus I have a lot of free time but its finite lol. I'm using my time wisely(watchin anime)!

OYQq2us.gif

I would watch it but my upload to download ration on baka is terrible so i'm going to wait

You could try different sources, and if you really have to you can just stream it :P