Heaven Society - Week 8 (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)

Fred Castellum

I'm on episode 10 now and I had forgotten how good Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex was lol

Glad your enjoying it ^.^

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was like what should I watch today... Oh yea the club thing is on GITS that why I had that HDD. *goes and pops HDD into his computer like a VHS*

Eats pizza cause popcorn get stuck on his teeth. Oooooh I remember this opening it reeeeaaalllyyy good.

Eats pizza cause popcorn get stuck on his teeth. Oooooh I remember this opening it reeeeaaalllyyy good.

Pizza is the superior food after all. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pizza is the superior food after all.

Yea I was also hungry and not like snack hungry.

I was like what should I watch today... Oh yea the club thing is on GITS that why I had that HDD. *goes and pops HDD into his computer like a VHS*

The last time i used a vcr was to watch a copy of a goofy movie i bought for a dollar when a movie rental store was going under in like 2002 or so lol

The last time i used a vcr was to watch a copy of a goofy movie i bought for a dollar when a movie rental store was going under in like 2002 or so lol

God damn it charger

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ED especially the beginning of it really fits where its placed.

Made it to episode 6. I think im going to find new things this time around as its been at least a couple years since i last watched this. You this anime also is more mature than I remember.

And done.

Phew, the nostalgia from the OP/E´s! it sure brings back good old memories :D some of my all time favorites 
The Anime have one of the best visual qualities considering it´s age, all them details!!
Great Music and voice acting, the Dub was ok, abit un natural at certain moments (as always with dubs) but still ok.
Story, hmmm well it dose keep one hocked till the end.

10/Tachikoma 

And look Fred! Oreki is in the Anime!
ozcghostintheshellstandalonecomplexe15ma
:D

Hmm anything i didnt like....well no, but the story did feel like it jumped around. some ep gave me the "filler feeling" but they were still great.

You watched both seasons already? If so damn!

All the jumping around does add up. There's always the ova's if you want the main story straight forward.

No rest for the wicked.

U watch the movie too?

No, I decided to rewatch the anime only, ill get to the Ova and Movies later, feel like playing some games now.

Don't watch the oav if you watched the series as its just the series cut up and glued together into a big 3hr movie or so.

The solid state society movie is actually a continuation of the series. (I should have said oav before not ova)

Don't watch the oav if you watched the series as its just the series cut up and glued together into a big 3hr movie or so.

The solid state society movie is actually a continuation of the series. (I should have said oav before not ova)

Ova/Oav same thing :P and yeah i know :P

Ova/Oav same thing :P and yeah i know :P

They're not the same

And look Fred! Oreki is in the Anime!

:D

Hmm anything i didnt like....well no, but the story did feel like it jumped around. some ep gave me the "filler feeling" but they were still great.

WmgrND3.gif

Hey @TheProfosist, correct me if im wrong but story line goes from

1:Ghost in the Shell

2:Innocent (2.0)

3:Stand Alone Complex

4:2:nd gig

5:solid state society

6:Arise

The movies are not connected to the series in fact the first part of the first EP of the series is a throw back to the movie. Arise is a prequel to SAC.

The movies are not connected to the series in fact the first part of the first EP of the series is a throw back to the movie. Arise is a prequel to SAC.

Wait the movies aren't connected to the series? The MC is still the same though right?