p9x79 e-ws watercool

Go to solution Solved by WunderWuffle,

alright, so the one i showed is compatable with the e-ws? the regular p9x79 motherboard is diferent from the e-ws one. Thx

Hm. I don't see the E-WS on the compatible list on the Heatkiller website. You should try to email them asking if it would work.

is there a "full" waterblock for the p9x79 e-ws motherboard? all i can find is the top and southbridge...? northbridge...? cooling block. Thanks

I've never even seen a waterblock for that motherboard. Do you have a link for the waterblock you found?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I've never even seen a waterblock for that motherboard. Do you have a link for the waterblock you found?

yea here. This is the p9x79 motherboard in the picture. im looking for waterblocks for the p9x79 e-ws.http://shop.watercool.de/HEATKILLER-MB-set-ASUS-P9X79-Ni/en. there is a copper version which i want, but here is the nickel version thx

yea here. This is the p9x79 motherboard in the picture. im looking for waterblocks for the p9x79 e-ws.http://shop.watercool.de/HEATKILLER-MB-set-ASUS-P9X79-Ni/en. there is a copper version which i want, but here is the nickel version thx

What else do you want to cool? The one you linked already covers all the parts that need cooling on a motherboard.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What else do you want to cool? The one you linked already covers all the parts that need cooling on a motherboard.

if you look at the regular p9x79 e-ws motherboard there are more areas air cooled than the 2 parts listed. also, the parts are for the regular p9x79 board. im looking for the parts of the p9x79 e-ws. and i'm trying to find a black coverblock for the motherboard with copper yaaaa..... im soooo picky :)

if you look at the regular p9x79 e-ws motherboard there are more areas air cooled than the 2 parts listed. also, the parts are for the regular p9x79 board. im looking for the parts of the p9x79 e-ws. and i'm trying to find a black coverblock for the motherboard with copper yaaaa..... im soooo picky :)

I don't think anyone else has waterblocks for that motherboard, and if they did, those are the only areas that are going to have a waterblock. The other components don't need to be cooled to be honest.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

alright, so the one i showed is compatable with the e-ws? the regular p9x79 motherboard is diferent from the e-ws one. Thx

Hm. I don't see the E-WS on the compatible list on the Heatkiller website. You should try to email them asking if it would work.

alright, thanks