Define R4 loop, crossfire 290's with no cpu

Hi guys, 

So I'm looking to put together my first loop, and I'd like to do the minimum to shake up my current rig while adding in wc for my 2 new reference 290's. I've got a define R4 with an 8350 being cooled by a H90 AIO.

Would a 140mm attached to the top of the case and a 240/280 (if 280's fit) in the front of the case with a reasonable res size be good enough to cool the 290's only? I would leave the H90 cooling the CPU so the loop only has to worry about the GPU's (as I've seen alot of posts saying that the R4 really cant support enough rad space to do all 3 through the one loop.

Probably will use a res with an inbuilt D5 as these seem to be a highly recommended pump.

Hi.

That amount of radiator capacity should be able to cool your dual R9-290s just fine. That is even good enough for a CPU and a dual GPU config, supposing you don't over clock much, but since you don't have to cool a CPU, it's fine. You'll have extra headroom for whatever you want to do with those. May I ask what your budget is?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Including waterblocks and backplates I'd like to not spend more than $500 australian or so (so like $450 us). If I don't need the top 140mm to cool them, then I'd probably just use a 280mm front. The less I have to buy the better.