Larkooler mounting options for corsair air 540

So I just ordered the larkooler 330 water cooling kit from newegg. I am just wondering about how I'm going to mount the pump/res when it gets here, just wondering if anyone had used this particular kit before and had any mounting suggestions. Right now the plan is to put in below my single gtx 660.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What reservoir is it? I can't find it. What shape is it?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

So I just ordered the larkooler 330 water cooling kit from newegg. I am just wondering about how I'm going to mount the pump/res when it gets here, just wondering if anyone had used this particular kit before and had any mounting suggestions. Right now the plan is to put in below my single gtx 660.

Here is a

, whom i subscribe to on youtube and he has many builds and detailed videos. He did a review of this same kit last year and he had his mounted to the bottom. With so much more space that you have i am sure you could find a nice spot.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

oh man, if that thing is as short (lengthwise from back of pump to front of res) I've got a perfect spot for it. Does the orientation of a reservoir/pump combo matter? Say If I wanted to mount it with the pump facing up?

Edit: My only other concern is the straight barb fittings, I'm trying to be cheap for the moment (all the crazy ridiculous stuff I talk about will come later, perhaps years later when I have a quad sli and the money to make a glass tubed cooled loop so crazy that its worth it with something like a haf stacker with to heavily moded rad box's) and dont want to buy fittings. Was going to mount the rad at the front of my case at the top 2 fan slots with the fans pushing (so I can gap the radiator enough to have a 3'rd 120 beneath the 2 rad fans, just because I have some nice cougar 120's laying around) with the fittings face down.

Now, Linus say's that order doesn't matter. But it still seems to me that going straight to the cpu from the pump, then to the rad, then back to the res would be optimal?

oh man, if that thing is as short (lengthwise from back of pump to front of res) I've got a perfect spot for it. Does the orientation of a reservoir/pump combo matter? Say If I wanted to mount it with the pump facing up?

Edit: My only other concern is the straight barb fittings, I'm trying to be cheap for the moment (all the crazy ridiculous stuff I talk about will come later, perhaps years later when I have a quad sli and the money to make a glass tubed cooled loop so crazy that its worth it with something like a haf stacker with to heavily moded rad box's) and dont want to buy fittings. Was going to mount the rad at the front of my case at the top 2 fan slots with the fans pushing (so I can gap the radiator enough to have a 3'rd 120 beneath the 2 rad fans, just because I have some nice cougar 120's laying around) with the fittings face down.

Now, Linus say's that order doesn't matter. But it still seems to me that going straight to the cpu from the pump, then to the rad, then back to the res would be optimal?

Nothing matters but you absolutely must have the res directly before the pump as well as the res be higher than the pump so it never runs dry. I have a 540 and can give you some measurements tomorrow if you would like. Or do you already have a 540?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I have a 540 already.

The pump and res are attached to each other, I just dont know if it can be mounted on its side or anything.

The pump/res come as one unit, its dimensions are (L) 136mm x (W) 67mm x (H) 75mm. I dont have the conversions of those (damned metric), but It looks like it'll just barely fit between my gpu and my window'ed side panel.

ex-wat-277.jpg

I have a 540 already.

The pump and res are attached to each other, I just dont know if it can be mounted on its side or anything.

The pump/res come as one unit, its dimensions are (L) 136mm x (W) 67mm x (H) 75mm. I dont have the conversions of those (damned metric), but It looks like it'll just barely fit between my gpu and my window'ed side panel.

ex-wat-277.jpg

Put it the drive the bay to the left and have tubing come from the back seems like the best bet to me.

The drive bay has a divider that can't be removed. If orientation doesn't matter to the pump and red I could mount it upside down hanging from the top of the case behind the motherboard. Although id much rather have it where I can see it

The drive bay has a divider that can't be removed. If orientation doesn't matter to the pump and red I could mount it upside down hanging from the top of the case behind the motherboard. Although id much rather have it where I can see it

I mean the hot swap bay. You can remove the drive bay one with a power cutter thingy mc bobber I guess. People have done it.

The orientation does matter. Res higher than pump.

With the orientation I was more concerned about leaks than anything else. I suppose I could just as easily mount it with the pump facing down. I'd rather not put it actually under the gpu but if I must I must I guess.

where I'm think of putting it is actually below the gpu but not actually up under it. Mounted to the mesh beside the expansion slot covers