If you are a gamer who likes Racing games I think you should pre-order this

mithusan55743

loved the first grid lost my copy non steam years ago sadly :(

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

In the UK you can get this for £17.99 from simplygames.com. Pretty sweet deal, I hope its not indicative of how good the game is.

In the UK you can get this for £17.99 from simplygames.com. Pretty sweet deal, I hope its not indicative of how good the game is.

Its better from steam though, because you get the McLaren DLC and I think definitely the grid one reward as well since it went up by 27% yesterday

Its better from steam though, because you get the McLaren DLC and I think definitely the grid one reward as well since it went up by 27% yesterday

Its £9 extra on steam and all you get is a couple of cars and tracks. I just don't like pre-purchasing DLC before Ive played through and decide that I want it. 

I think DLC should be sold on merit of the game, ie if you played it through and you still want more stuff.

Its £9 extra on steam and all you get is a couple of cars and tracks. I just don't like pre-purchasing DLC before Ive played through and decide that I want it. 

I think DLC should be sold on merit of the game, ie if you played it through and you still want more stuff.

You also can pre-load the game which means download the game a couple days before release and play it on the first min they unlock the game to play

If you are a gamer who likes the medium to evolve from publishers not having to prove anything before they get loads of moneys, I think you should not preorder anything ever.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If you pre order with reward one unlocked, the a few days later reward 2 gets unlocked do you get reward 2?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You also can pre-load the game which means download the game a couple days before release and play it on the first min they unlock the game to play

yup, they did this for dead island rip tide

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

first one was terrible, cars handled like crap, Forza is way better than this rubish

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Pre-ordering games. Yea no I will never do that. Pay for a game with no reviews and just pictures and videos. You don't know how it plays or how it performs. Just my take.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

GRID was awesome, I still cant believe they shutdown the servers, Im really looking forward to this, but personally I wont preorder it, just gonna wait a month to see how online things works, and also see if I can grab some steam discount maybe.

first one was terrible, cars handled like crap, Forza is way better than this rubish

Yeah, cool story bro, go play Forza.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Pre-ordering games. Yea no I will never do that. Pay for a game with no reviews and just pictures and videos. You don't know how it plays or how it performs. Just my take.

but guess what they have spent 5 years developing this game and I kind of think it will be better than the previous one in all aspects of the game

Am I right in thinking that Grid 2 isn't going to have a cockpit view?

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

The problem with a lot of codemasters racing games is that the cars feel too light and have a stupid amount of grip, grid felt like the cars where on rails, rather than tarmac. Not to mention the really poor implementation of the Steering wheel and force feedback settings.....to be fair i only paid £5 for it on eggbox

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Looking at recent new releases, especially on PC, it makes no sense to preorder or even buy a game on release. BioShock Infinite has already hit $35, Tomb Raider has been around $25, Borderlands 2 is already $13, XCom is $10, etc.... With more and more retailers moving into the digital download arena and competing with each other, prices are going down fast. It used to be I only bought PC games from steam but now amazon, origin, green man gaming, and many other etailers are running insane sales of their own.

I love driving games but they are not the most popular genre which will drive the price down even farther. Dirt 3 only came out 2 years ago and it has already been $5.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

Any of you played LFS? I find it to be the most realistic handling sim out there.

CM Cosmos 2 - I5 3570k @ 4.4ghz - Corsair H100 - ASUS Maximus V Formula - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram - 128GB Intel SSD - 500gb Western Digital HDD - Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb (Flashed with HD6970 bios  + Arctic cooling acellero cooler) -  

I was going to pre-order GRID2 but now I'm still thinking. There's lots of discussion about EAmasters ripping ppl dry with paid dlcs, no cockpit view and handling being rubbish. And looks like there will be no demo to test game either. Funny thing is that Steam had this game on 40€ price tag like 2 weeks before they raised price to 45€. You can get limited preorder version with first Steam preorder price from anywhere. Getting Grid1 is only singleplayer since servers were closed few years back. So I'll thinking and deciding few days before launch.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would have pre-ordered but then i realised that the game had no cockpit view, whats the point of a racing game with no cockpit view, no immersion at all, if i wanted no cockpit view i'd play mario kart, its better than most arcade style games, i wish we had a proper racing sim alternative to iRacing and rfactor, which are getting pretty dated now