Intel CPU Cooler Compatibility Help

Heylo,

I am looking at the Phanteks PH-TC14PE, and I am wondering about its intel Socket compatibility

Do you think it will be compatible with the Broadwell Socket coming out the end of this year? I want to buy it soon for my AMD CPU, and then switch later when I get Broadwell

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-TC14PE.html 

Thanks, 

BenestoTech

Yo whats up.

Broadwell will be socker LGA1150 just like Haswell, so the cooler will be 100% compatible.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Broadwell will use Socket 1151(or is that skylake?) from my knowledge, so I think It should be compatible if you use the LGA 1150 bracket

Yes it will be compatible with Broadwell, but don't get your hopes about Broadwell coming out at the end of the year; it's been pushed to next year around this time.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Broadwell will be socker LGA1150 just like Haswell, so the cooler will be 100% compatible.

Broadwell will use Socket 1151(or is that skylake?) from my knowledge, so I think It should be compatible if you use the LGA 1150 bracket

Yes it will be compatible with Broadwell, but don't get your hopes about Broadwell coming out at the end of the year; it's been pushed to next year around this time.

It will be compatible 

Ok well as long as you guys are 100% sure - I don't want to spend $90 + shipping for a cooler that will be useless in a year.

Yo whats up.

Higher end air coolers often have mounting kits if for some reason intel chooses to change socket. Noctua has them free but you might have to pay with other manufacturers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv