What games did I miss?

Hi peeps,

So I had a computer for about 7 years which got never upgraded, it had a Zotac Geforce GT9600 and a intel core 2duo cpu.

I was never able to upgrade because I don't have much money and dont have the self control to save up enough.

However my loyal friend died a week ago after those fine 7 years of service and I said f*kc it I am going to buy it through taking a credit.

Now since my old PC was nowhere near acceptable for any new games that where resource intensive in todays standards

I have missed out on a lot of games and I would like to hear from you what games I should get with my new system 'cause you simply can't miss playing them.

There will be a copy of Watch Dogs for free alongside my 780ti, what games should I play that I wasn't able to with my old machine? (from end 2011 to now is where I stopped buying games completely lol)

Hi peeps,

So I had a computer for about 7 years which got never upgraded, it had a Zotac Geforce GT9600 and a intel core 2duo cpu.

I was never able to upgrade because I don't have much money and dont have the self control to save up enough.

However my loyal friend died a week ago after those fine 7 years of service and I said f*kc it I am going to buy it through taking a credit.

Now since my old PC was nowhere near acceptable for any new games that where resource intensive in todays standards

I have missed out on a lot of games and I would like to hear from you what games I should get with my new system 'cause you simply can't miss playing them.

There will be a copy of Watch Dogs for free alongside my 780ti, what games should I play that I wasn't able to with my old machine? (from end 2011 to now is where I stopped buying games completely lol)

Lol thats gonna be a big list, Id say stuff like skyrim, bioshock infinate because they are the first to pop into mind, but there is ALOT

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

One of my personal favorites is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DC) but there are a ton other great games like BF3 which I think is still only six or so dollars, Skyrim once moded will give you hour upon hours of game play, Portal 2, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 just for the graphics but there are MANY more.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Skyrim sounds good, I played Fallout 3 and New Vegas I am familiar with the modding community based around Bethesda's IP's.

Deus Ex I saw at my ex-girlfriend on her ps3, find it interesting.

The others I did not have contact with yet but they seem interesting from what I can see on youtube walkthroughs etc.

Thanks for what came up until now, hope for some more :D

Bastion, Transistor, Mark of the Ninja, DmC: Devil May Cry, Darksiders 1 & 2; Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, IV, and Liberation; Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Warframe, Guild Wars 2, Dead Space 1, 2, & 3; Mass Effect's "Shepard saga", the Dragon Age series, Skullgirls, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tomb Raider (2013), Hitman: Absolution, Battlefield 3, 4, & Hardline, Payday 2, Child of Light, Strider, the Witcher games, Spec Ops: The Line, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Fable 3, Outlast, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Resident Evil 6 & Revelations, Transformers: War for Cybertron & Fall of Cybertron, the Batman: Arkham series, Tribes: Ascend, Metro 2033 & Last Light - there's a collection/"redux" in the works so, get that instead of buying them individually since they'll be updated and probably more optimized -, the Crysis games, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Mirror's Edge, Orcs Must Die!, Sim City, XCOM: Enemy Unknown & The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, the Borderlands series, Hydrophobia, The Darkness games, Max Payne 3, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Saints Row III & IV, Risen: 2 Dark Waters & 3, and more. Yes, more which I can't remember or don't know about.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Woah thanks dude haha

Some of them are on my wishlist and some are games I have played. This is what happens after you stop buying multiplatform games while waiting to build a PC. You miss out on a ton of games since there are less exclusives out there than multiplatforms. I have a huge list of games old, recent, and upcoming that I want to play.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Some of them are on my wishlist and some are games I have played. This is what happens after you stop buying multiplatform games while waiting to build a PC. You miss out on a ton of games since there are less exclusives out there than multiplatforms. I have a huge list of games old, recent, and upcoming that I want to play.

Yeah man tell me about it... phew

Yeah man tell me about it... phew

I think I stopped by multiplatform games since 2012. 2011 at the earliest. All I had was Final Fantasy XII-2, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Dragon's Crown, Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the Ratchet & Clank games, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, and whatever else I have in my backlog to keep me sane. I can run really old PC games though, like Max Payne and Splinter Cell, but it's annoying and tempting whenever an awesome new game comes out. I'm a Metal Gear fan and even though I don't want to pay full price for the short game that is Ground Zeroes, the hope that MGSV might come to PC makes me want to wait. Oh well, patience and restraint as they always say.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is fantastic aside from the graphics which aren't amazing but still pretty good. Get Star Citizen in 2015 when it comes out. Arma III Is fun if you take the time to learn how to play it (ain't nobody got time for that!)

Wolfenstein: The New Order is fantastic aside from the graphics which aren't amazing but still pretty good. Get Star Citizen in 2015 when it comes out. Arma III Is fun if you take the time to learn how to play it (ain't nobody got time for that!)

Star Citizen yay ^^ Well I didn't miss that one I am a original backer since kickstarter over 500$ backed

Star Citizen yay ^^ Well I didn't miss that one I am a original backer since kickstarter over 500$ backed

Give Chris the moolah! I am a backer too! I'll see you in the verse!