Master Chief Collector edition coming to PC Theory

Naruke Alpha

Yeah, it really is a "see and wait" type scenario. I guess the game as a whole really left a sour taste in my mouth; uninteresting campaign, spartan ops being a minigame, multiplayer feeling & looking like CoD and DLC being exported left and right while the community died.

Really hoping Halo 2 Anniversary is gonna have a revival on the community.

I'm totally with you, man. Don't disagree at all. The whole thing was pretty lackluster.

MS really jumped all Xbox after a few years when the 360 released, games for xbox was just bad at the time and still is a piece of crap.   

I have an Xbox One so I will be getting this, even if it's just for Halo 2 (Literally could care less about any other game)  

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

The key word here is 'theory'.

Halo is an Xbox franchise, it has a very hardcore fanbase and they are almost all Xbox players, some of which have been playing since Combat Evolved on the original Xbox console, and it has picked up an immense amount of players on Xbox 360 alone.

You do realize it was not an Xbox franchise alone right? Halo CE was released on PC too... So was Halo 2.....Halo 3 was the First Xbox (360) exlusive...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

The key word here is 'theory'.

Halo is an Xbox franchise, it has a very hardcore fanbase and they are almost all Xbox players, some of which have been playing since Combat Evolved on the original Xbox console, and it has picked up an immense amount of players on Xbox 360 alone.

The fact that the franchise STARTED on PC is what irritates me =/

No it didn't.

144Hz goodness

No it didn't.

It was originally unveiled at Macworld expo and intended for launch on Macintosh and Windows, but Microsoft aquired Bungie and used the game to launch the Xbox instead.

At the time of its launch, it was exclusive to Xbox.

It was originally unveiled at Macworld expo and intended for launch on Macintosh and Windows, but Microsoft aquired Bungie and used the game to launch the Xbox instead.

Apple tried to acquire the exclusive rights too but Microsoft was quicker - that's what one of the early Bungie employees said a while ago.

144Hz goodness

Halo CE and Halo 2 came to PC already, I don't see why they won't do it again unless Microsoft says no.

Where can I get Halo CE and Halo 2 for the PC?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Where can I get Halo CE and Halo 2 for the PC?

Amazon.

Amazon.

Thanks. Just started PC gaming not long ago and I didn't realize that they came over to this side of the tracks too.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Thanks. Just started PC gaming not long ago and I didn't realize that they came over to this side of the tracks too.

Yep a long time ago lol. They were definitely fun.

If they started releasing halo games on the PC, there would be absolutely no reason to buy an Xbox one. It's the only exclusive franchise that Microsoft continually invests substamtial time, money and manpower in maintaining.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

never going to happen. Stop dreaming

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

I would buy it for pc, I really enjoyed Halo 4, just hated its terrible frame rate on the xbox.

When it was being developed for Macs, Halo was a third person shooter that, while very similar, ultimately looked very little like the Halo we actually got.

After Bungie was acquired by Microsoft, they changed the game completely.

Yes... Halo was originally meant to be played on a computer. Even in its infancy when it was an RTS. But ultimately, the version of Halo that we now know was never meant to be a PC game. They did it to prove that they could make a compelling FPS on a console... and they achieved that goal masterfully.

Considering the fact that they never bothered to port Halo 3, ODST, or even Reach to PC, leads me to understand that the likelihood of them not only re-releasing Halo 1 and 2 with HD graphics on PC, but also porting Halo 3, and even Halo 4... is a remote possibility at best.

This is Microsoft's flagship IP for their consoles. They're not just going to hand all of that over to PC/Mac gamers, no matter how many of them beg and plead.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

I would buy it for pc, I really enjoyed Halo 4, just hated its terrible frame rate on the xbox.

I played the hell out of Halo CE, Halo 2, ODST and even Halo Wars. I'm in love with the franchise. Sadly my last 360 died years ago and since joining the glorious PC master race I refuse to buy another or any console for that matter. I really really really really really want the remastered pack though. really really really bad...

Rest in peace, legend.