E3 AAAHHHHHHH!

luke_2bossly

im sure they wont show either maybe smash though.

Well they've already announced that they are going to reveal more about the next Zelda at this year's E3. What that actually means though is anyone's guess. As for Metriod well Retro have surely been doing more than just Donkey Kong Country over the last five years or so. Plus there hasn't been anything Metroid at all for about the same length of time. So if there is a surprise announcement it would probably be that.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Well they've already announced that they are going to reveal more about the next Zelda at this year's E3. What that actually means though is anyone's guess. As for Metriod well Retro have surely been doing more than just Donkey Kong Country over the last five years or so. Plus there hasn't been anything Metroid at all for about the same length of time. So if there is a surprise announcement it would probably be that.

Indees, id love a new meteoid game not requaring the stupid wii mote, god it botherd me with the last games.

I dont really care much for DK though, the old games were fun to watch other people play thouhg!

meh my issue with them are the banned characters. Worst rules ever.

What? Meta Knight? *Sighs* I play Super Smash Bros. for fun and I'm okay when it gets competitive since fighters are usually competition games to begin with. There's friendly competition, regulated competition, and then there's those competitions that are so out of whack. The whole "Fox-only, no items, Final Destination" jokes exist for a reason. They're the bad side of SSB in my opinion since it's so strict and hostile when people are claiming that SSB was meant to be played without all the craziness and that "bad" characters are useless. Sure, Brawl had bad characters and Link was a bad character since day one, but that doesn't mean you can't screw around and have fun. Geez, why do people get so uppity? It's just a game, damn.

Also, The Wombo Combo™ should become a thing; it should become supported by Nintendo for funsies.

36ce46cbb0b7eb5d456b5516ef174bf9.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Having watched both the Sony and Ubisoft conferences, FarCry4 tops my list personally, then it would be more stuff from Mirrors Edge 2, Tom Clancy's Siege which looks awesome with it's destructable terrain, then the new Battlefield, Assassins Creed Unity and The Divison. Honestly, I'm loving the number of great looking new games and IP's. 

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

I can't wait for Sims 4, Mirror's Edge 2 and Far Cry 4

No one mentioned The Witcher 3 here yet. You guys don't like it or...? Only game apart from Far Cry 4 that I'm looking forward to tbh.

I like hardline, quite intuitive cops and robbers style, and love the zip lines snd grapple guns, but had a MASSIVE BATGASM over Arkham Knight! But all the other games look awesome, shame only mass effect 4 teasers tho!

Relatively underwhelmed apart from witcher 3. All of it was cinematic which i hate with a fucking passion.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Star Wars: Battlefront. I've been waiting for a new one since I first played SWBF2 about 9 years ago

haha I got SWBF2 opening day! waiting eversince for number 3 baby!

Its all looks these days

I'm excited for how no good games are coming out for PC, ie Halo, Destiny, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, and some others.

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )