E3 AAAHHHHHHH!

luke_2bossly

Woohoo Finally!!! What are you most excited for???

Its all looks these days

The Crew, Mirrors Edge 2 and The Sims 4

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I'm excited to hear all of the buzzwords from the announcers, reading off of the scripts. Then the new games that look f****** amazing, then when they release it's nothing like what was presented.

Mirror's Edge 2 and The Crew. 

Already having problems with Battle Field: Hardline's f***ing battlelog. Not off to a good start with that. 

Mirrors edge 2!!! WOOOHOOOOO

Its all looks these days

That dragon fighting game.. might be .. okay? If it comes out on PC I hope it is good..

Dragon Age looks.. waaay to much like DA:2.. but if it is good I'll buy it for PC...

Mirrors Edge 2 hopefully will be good as well but I dunno 

POKEMANS GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE YAYAAAAA

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I'm excited for the frivolous accusations of sexism.

I'm excited for the frivolous accusations of sexism.

HAHA ARENT WE ALL

Its all looks these days

That dragon fighting game.. might be .. okay? If it comes out on PC I hope it is good..

Dragon Age looks.. waaay to much like DA:2.. but if it is good I'll buy it for PC...

Mirrors Edge 2 hopefully will be good as well but I dunno 

Do you have a vision problem? Like, I'm genuinely asking. How in the world does DA:3 look like DA:2 to you?

The new Tomb Raider, The Crew, Far Cry 4

The Crew's worls is absolutely insane- it takes 90 minutes to drive end to end!

But my most anticipated game is Arkham Knight, which is being demoed Thursday :D

I'm excited to hear all of the buzzwords from the announcers, reading off of the scripts. Then the new games that look f****** amazing, then when they release it's nothing like what was presented.

im with kloaked

Mirror's Edge 2 and Far Cry 4. If there are any interesting RTS games announced then count me in, but right now I'm keeping my eye on Planetary Annihilation. I might have to try my hand at Forged Alliance again....

EDIT: Said Far Cry 3. Meant Far Cry 4. Fixed.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Mirror's Edge 2 and Far Cry 3. If there are any interesting RTS games announced then count me in, but right now I'm keeping my eye on Planetary Annihilation. I might have to try my hand at Forged Alliance again....

You might be meaning FarCry 4? FC3 came out a long time ago ;)

And btw: if you want to try out Forged Alliance again then check out the Forged Alliance Forever client for it http://www.faforever.com :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

You might be meaning FarCry 4? FC3 came out a long time ago ;)

And btw: if you want to try out Forged Alliance again then check out the Forged Alliance Forever client for it http://www.faforever.com :)

Whoops, yeah Far Cry 4. Fixed.

I know about FAF, I just have never gotten around to really trying it. Now that I have a computer really capable of handling it though, I might give it another shot.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

GTA V now confirmed for PC :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

GTA V now confirmed for PC :D

WHAT? IT HAPPENED? LINK!

This is seriously the most boring e3 ive ever personally seen. Although I am excited for mirrors edge 2. none of this farcry 4 bullshit

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

This is seriously the most boring e3 ive ever personally seen. Although I am excited for mirrors edge 2. none of this farcry 4 bullshit

Aren't there a couple more days left, though?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If either Metroid or Zelda are shown then Nintendo is miles ahead of everyone else any year. This year there's a fair chance we'll get announcements for either one or both. So that's what I'm excited about.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

If either Metroid or Zelda are shown then Nintendo is miles ahead of everyone else any year. This year there's a fair chance we'll get announcements for either one or both. So that's what I'm excited about.

im sure they wont show either maybe smash though.

im sure they wont show either maybe smash though.

There's a tournament going on with the "best" smashers.

ssb4-invitational-622.png?resize=622%2C3

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |