Good video coverage of computex?

Geo2160

My youtube inbox is surprisingly bare considering the fact that computex is in full motion. Is there a youtube channel out there that can come even close to what linus and the team did the other years? I like keeping myself informed, but I don't like liveblogs and reading through tons of articles gets boring, quick.

Tek Syndicate will probably have some more Computex vids up pretty soon.

I came here to make this thread after seeing this episode of The Tek. There's a lot of cool stuff that they've talked about there that I haven't heard about from anyone (the silverstone fanless liquid cooling) and I would really like to see it.

I came here to make this thread after seeing this episode of The Tek. There's a lot of cool stuff that they've talked about there that I haven't heard about from anyone (the silverstone fanless liquid cooling) and I would really like to see it.

Newegg have been covering Computex very well, and they showed that Silverstone cooler. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Every one covering something different hhave to watch multiple youtube channels.