Death wish coffee review. Coffee, IT/gaming enthusiast's best friend.

theroflcopta

Recently it was my mothers birthday so to treat her I bought her a new laptop since I broke hers 2 years ago and had promised to replace it ASAP so i finally got around to it, and some expensive coffee off of amazon since she is an avid coffee fan. I didn't pay much attention to it since all I read was "World's strongest coffee" and some glowing reviews and added it to the shopping cart. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. 

post-7478-0-55975600-1402071805.jpg

Now i'm quite particular to coffee myself I get some organic stuff from a local grocery store that I am/was quite fond of, But after my mom thanked me so much for the "best coffee she ever had" I decided to grab a mug and this was my experience.

First cup: Yeah this is pretty good I like this a lot

Second cup: Oh wow I feel so energetic and awake

Third cup: JADFNVJDFNBJDBJDNVJDVJFNVJVJIERBJDFBNJ

this is by far the smoothest, strongest coffee I have ever had if you like coffee this will delight your taste buds to no end whether you have it black or a little brown sugar for some sweetness (always use brown sugar over white sugar, white over powers the natural taste while brown tends to meld with it better). I have brought some to work today and after making 3 pots that have all been emptied in a matter of minutes I have only been able to get one cup as it is all always snatched up. 

If you need to be awake, productive, energized, focused or what have you you need this coffee. I can't go back to normal blends after this. If it be that you need that extra bit of concentration at work or gaming you need a cup of this at your side and not some crap sugar filled energy drink. 

post-7478-0-22335000-1402071809.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/

post-7478-0-55975600-1402071805.jpg

post-7478-0-22335000-1402071809.jpg

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Threw it in my wish list to try out, thanks OP.

I hate highly caffeinated products, and I love strong coffee.

Life, Y U combine dis.

Ever tried decaffeinated...? 

Or go for really dark brews, the more the coffee is roasted the less caffeine it has.

Coffee is always too weak for me, I'll get some of this stuff.

UK link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Wish-Coffee-Strongest-Organic/dp/B006CQ1ZHI/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1402073181&sr=1-1&keywords=death+wish+coffee

i don't get why on the side, the measurements are in ounces, we only use ounces for weed here.

#CivilisedSociety :P

jk

Compatible with Windows 95

Oh man dat UK pricing. 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Or go for really dark brews, the more the coffee is roasted the less caffeine it has.

My problem is I don't know much about coffee.

I hate highly caffeinated products, and I love strong coffee.

Life, Y U combine dis.

I know that feel

this is why I only drink green and white tea. I really don't enjoy that pleb dirt water, especially Starbucks sugar dirt water. 

Error: 410

I know that feel

this is why I only drink green and white tea. I really don't enjoy that pleb dirt water, especially Starbucks sugar dirt water.

Pleb dirt water? :D

I know that feel

Damn tea elitists : P

Pleb dirt water? :D

Damn tea elitists : P

Well, it can be made to taste alright. I sometimes mix a teaspoon into a large glass of boiled milk and milo then chill it and add ice. 

otherwise pass

it also makes me piss too much and my stomach feel bad

Well, it can be made to taste alright. I sometimes mix a teaspoon into a large glass of boiled milk and milo then chill it and add ice.

otherwise pass

it also makes me piss too much and my stomach feel bad

I like tea, especially proper earl grey but I also am familiar with the endless geyser of urine if I drink too much of it.

To be honest I drink mainly plain water, and a lot of it, I don't drink alcohol really either.

I like tea, especially proper earl grey but I also am familiar with the endless geyser of urine if I drink too much of it.

To be honest I drink mainly plain water, and a lot of it, I don't drink alcohol really either.

Reminds me of the first time I got hammered and woke up at least 10 times to take a piss.

The next day felt very much like walking through a pool of jello after being dragged through an alley and hit by 3 buses.

good times

the problem with caffeine is that you get used to it, when going to work at 5 in the morning and feeling abit drowzy i literally have no savior whatsoever, i can drink a double espresso and a  can of coffee and literally not feel anything, not even the bitter taste is enough to give a tiny jolt, well honestly i will probably get even more drowzy for drinking so much hot liquid.

this sounds interesting as it is apparently praised as the best coffee they have ever tried by certain people, might just give it a try.

While everyone is comparing different coffee types, meanwhile I'm the only one who loves tea..

Recently it was my mothers birthday so to treat her I bought her a new laptop since I broke hers 2 years ago and had promised to replace it ASAP so i finally got around to it, and some expensive coffee off of amazon since she is an avid coffee fan. I didn't pay much attention to it since all I read was "World's strongest coffee" and some glowing reviews and added it to the shopping cart. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. 

attachicon.gifIMG_2787.JPG

Now i'm quite particular to coffee myself I get some organic stuff from a local grocery store that I am/was quite fond of, But after my mom thanked me so much for the "best coffee she ever had" I decided to grab a mug and this was my experience.

First cup: Yeah this is pretty good I like this a lot

Second cup: Oh wow I feel so energetic and awake

Third cup: JADFNVJDFNBJDBJDNVJDVJFNVJVJIERBJDFBNJ

this is by far the smoothest, strongest coffee I have ever had if you like coffee this will delight your taste buds to no end whether you have it black or a little brown sugar for some sweetness (always use brown sugar over white sugar, white over powers the natural taste while brown tends to meld with it better). I have brought some to work today and after making 3 pots that have all been emptied in a matter of minutes I have only been able to get one cup as it is all always snatched up. 

If you need to be awake, productive, energized, focused or what have you you need this coffee. I can't go back to normal blends after this. If it be that you need that extra bit of concentration at work or gaming you need a cup of this at your side and not some crap sugar filled energy drink. 

attachicon.gifIMG_2788.JPG

http://www.amazon.com/

The fact is preground means its not going to be "smooth" as you said.

When they say it is the "strongest" coffee how have they defined strongest? Are there any actual measurements of the caffeine content? Where are the beans from? What beans did they use?

While everyone is comparing different coffee types, meanwhile I'm the only one who loves tea..

what did you expect, this is a member review of a coffee, this entire thread is about a coffee which is supposedly amazing, people are staying on topic, besides there's a guy above that says he can't drink coffee and prefer tea.

btw now that i think about it i swear i have seen his coffee somewhere before, i think it was praised then aswell.

Why not use caffeine tablets? Saves you the drinking and you know exactly how much you're intaking, so you can't OD.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Why not use caffeine tablets? Saves you the drinking and you know exactly how much you're intaking, so you can't OD.

Some people like the taste of coffee?

Some people like the taste of coffee?

Decaff. ;)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Here in Washington State we have drive up coffee stands. They vary in shapes, locations.. But always have attractive 18-25 year old girls serving.

slides_0000_west_valley.jpg

The coffee here would put that to shame haha

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I need this. I have been living off of my local gas station coffee- French vanilla cappuccino and "Mocha CHARGE!" (Extra Caffeine )

Both turn into syrup when they cool. Gross. But sooooo goooood

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I too sir, am a Tea drinker.

I drink more Tea than any other kind of liquid, and I don't have this problem with needing to pee all the time that everyone who doesn't drink Tea 24/7 complains about.

I guess I'm used to it, in the same way Coffee drinkers get used to the caffeine and then it's no good because they've acclimatised to it.

• 2 weeks later...

This review got me excited to try DWC out. I then discovered that there's no sane way to get it in Australia. Shipping costs practically match the cost of the coffee which is horrendous.

So I emailed them and in their reply they hinted that Amazon shopping will be coming to Australia soon (currently amazon.com.au is kindle/android related only), and when that happens they will be there!

Decaf and strong don't generally go together.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2