12 year old girls stab classmate for Slenderman

i worry about u sometimes

Aww thanks for worrying.  :wub:

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Bro this happened like 2 months ago... It's the 1000th time it's been reposted aswell

My mistake, only heard it on national news this morning :L

EDIT:

Just updating post with more recent news on the story...

Was this like Russia Today or something shitty like that?

Don't worry I just updated post with the newer more recent news about the case which hopefully shouldn't render this thread obsolete :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure this happened months ago if I'm correct.

Not sure if this was a repost or if I read it individually on my own.

No relation to any sort of tech at all.

Maybe they are too insane for society. They should just silence them.

The alleged crime occurred months ago.  However the news story about the accused not being fit to stand trial is new this week.

This may be related to tech because of the way it has influenced society which resulted in a crime to be committed.  The stories may be non technical in the sense that they are fiction, but it is likely been obtained through the Internet which is very relevant in everything that is tech-related.

In conclusion, I feel that the OP should not be persecuted by the many posters in this thread.

Yea to all the people that like 4chan like a ton of people from it put in money to pay for there bail because they think there hot lol! 

There ugly as f**k and 4chan is messed up :)

Darn 'Muricans.

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Psychologist Brooke Lundbohm said Geyser told her that she sees unicorns, has mind control powers and believes Voldemort told her that Slender Man is real.

Ah. I see these girls have figured out our legal system at a young age.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Sounds like the trial took place in Norway. Nearly every killer gets a chill sentence because they are deemed "not mentally fit" *cough* *Breivik* *cough*

Yea to all the people that like 4chan like a ton of people from it put in money to pay for there bail because they think there hot lol!

There ugly as f**k and 4chan is messed up :)

Dafuq you say