[Build Log] Nightcrawler [Bitfenix Phenom]

Alright, updated with new pictures and finally go the Cobalt Blue Prodigy xD It's just awesome! Absolutely love it!

*Sorry for yelling xD

*Oh, also, I decided to go with a different watercooling loop because what I had was kind of expensive and money is tight enough. I will watercool my next project, next year.

Either a Corsair 350D, mATX Prodigy or a Desk

Alright, updated with new pictures and finally go the Cobalt Blue Prodigy xD It's just awesome! Absolutely love it!

*Sorry for yelling xD

*Oh, also, I decided to go with a different watercooling loop because what I had was kind of expensive and money is tight enough. I will watercool my next project, next year.

Either a Corsair 350D, mATX Prodigy or a Desk

aww :( wanted to see it watercooled. message me when that bl comes out? :P

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

btw how does that 750w fit? my 850 was an extremely tight squeeze. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

aww :( wanted to see it watercooled. message me when that bl comes out? :P

bl?

I know I wanted it watercooled as well but it's just too much this year. After I get my car, job and get my life together, all will be well.

btw how does that 750w fit? my 850 was an extremely tight squeeze. 

It was really tight, had to push in pretty hard to get it past the lip.

bl?

I know I wanted it watercooled as well but it's just too much this year. After I get my car, job and get my life together, all will be well.

It was really tight, had to push in pretty hard to get it past the lip.

bl = build log

and YEAH ME TOO LOL HAD TO push sooo hard.

bl = build log

and YEAH ME TOO LOL HAD TO push sooo hard.

Yep, it was a struggle. I had to take it out a few times because I forgot what side I wanted my SSD on and such.

*A nothing special update: Ordered rotery tool and some cutting disc.

**Fun Random Pics!

P6090059.jpg\

P6090062.jpg

P6090068.jpg

omg those are some cute/awesome pics!! 2nd and 3rd are my favorites hahhaha

omg those are some cute/awesome pics!! 2nd and 3rd are my favorites hahhaha

hahaha, thanks. It's my nephew's T-Rex. I was bored and decided to just take some pictures. I wanted to go out into the field but a tractor was plowing and I didn't want my PC to get full of dirt.

hahaha, thanks. It's my nephew's T-Rex. I was bored and decided to just take some pictures. I wanted to go out into the field but a tractor was plowing and I didn't want my PC to get full of dirt.

Ahh

The handles are pretty crappy right? Lol

Btw what fans are you going to use?

Ahh

The handles are pretty crappy right? Lol

Btw what fans are you going to use?

-With nothing installed inside they are "okay" at best. With everything installed, I would even think about picking it up by the handles and I didn't, I grabbed it by the bottom.

-Right now just what I had before, a 200mm NZXT Fan and a Gentle Typhoon for my H60 and the Bitfenix fan in the back hooked up. When I get my rads and perhaps a fan controller I am not fully certain yet. It's either Corsair SP120mm, Noctua's new black fans or Yate Loon's.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated my Custom Loop with cheaper but still good things. Decided to go with Gentle Typhoon fans and am selling my H60 and other Corsair AF120mm fans hopefully soon.

I love this case, haven't seen a blue one up until now, but I've seen a green one and it also looked awesome. I'm planning a build with the prodigy soon, a red one, with that new rog ITX borad hopefully.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

I love this case, haven't seen a blue one up until now, but I've seen a green one and it also looked awesome. I'm planning a build with the prodigy soon, a red one, with that new rog ITX borad hopefully.

Blue is awesome! and Great looking board!

Sold my H60

Will be ordering most of my WC setup Tonight or Monday afternoon.

*Also will be making my cover photo much better.

All parts ordered, should have most if not all by Friday. Will update then with pictures.

I love pictures and seeing something unfold, so hopefully I can take lots of good ones and maybe I will do a video of some of the process. I don't like my voice but I might for all the followers. xD

*Waiting to see if the post office lost or delivered my rads to wrong address. I find out Monday at the latest. Ah!!!!

Here's what I got so far from PerformancePCS

P6280071.jpg

Really don't like the extreme shipping charges from PerformancePC

Got 5 Bitfenix Spectres and the shipping was 20% of the fans themselves

It's best to order more things, plus with the 5.5% OCN discount. I got free shipping plus a few dollars more off.

It's best to order more things, plus with the 5.5% OCN discount. I got free shipping plus a few dollars more off.

Discount??? Free shipping???

Where???

Discount??? Free shipping???

Where???

OCN55 is the discount code.

Sub-Total: $376.97

FedEx (Ground Home Delivery (2 days)): $19.11

Discount Coupons: OCN55 : -$20.73

Total: $375.35

The discount code basically gave me free shipping, but it only really helps out with big orders.

My second orders was

Sub-Total: $99.90

United States Postal Service (Priority Mail (2 - 3 days)): $11.60

Discount Coupons: OCN55 : -$5.49

Total: $106.01

Sorry if I wasn't more clear on all of that.

Lots of rain but hopefully I will be able to do some modding within the next few days.

I added some more fittings and ideas to this build so that's more money. I'm trying to sell a few things to get more money for the fittings I need. Fittings are expensive! but I guess nice enough to be worth it ... I hope. Bought another 6 pack of compression fittings and two pass throughs if that tells you anything.

Looking good, nice case. You will like the MSI 7950 Twin Frozr, solid card. Just a heads up: (I know you are changing to W/C eventually for it) But...the stock TIM under the heatsink is complete garbage. Replace it when you get it. Takes 5 minutes and lowers temps drastically.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X