[Spoiler Thread] What did you think of Far Cry 3's ending?

I just finished playing Far Cry 3, what a great game! Really cinematic and a positively epic ending (I chose to save the friends). I just thought it was a really sad ending though, why couldn't Citra accept any of Jason's friends yet treated Jason like a god? Also I didn't get why Jason didn't  go home with his friends. That's what I wanted to happen. Yeah I really don't like Citra.

Oh yeah another thing what is up with the weird tripping stabbing of all the bad guys? Is Jason high? Are they all actually dead? I don't get it...

Anyway, fabulous game 10/10 would play again.

Pilates

Not quite as positive if you chose Citra she kills you lol

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

The game should have ended at Vaas, everything afterwards felt tacked on

I kind of agree, Vaas was by far the strongest character. Although the gameplay after killing Hoyt is really fun.

Not quite as positive if you chose Citra she kills you lol

WTF, I have to watch the other ending on YouTube

Pilates

GRATE GAME GRATE ENDING but was the nude part needed. just sayin lol cause i know a friend of mine couldnt play the game cause of that 1 small nude part.

BUT the mission with the weed and flame thrower and the music BEST MISION EVER

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

i found it kinda lacking the entire time after you kill vaas, but hey it was still

*better than worthless*

*better than mass effect 3*

but yeah i expected more judging from the whole story

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

The game was really short IMO, but there is a great base for the sequel, maybe Dr. Darling is going to be the villain. 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The game was really short IMO, but there is a great base for the sequel, maybe Dr. Darling is going to be the villain. 

:( I want Vaas!

Pilates

GRATE GAME GRATE ENDING but was the nude part needed. just sayin lol cause i know a friend of mine couldnt play the game cause of that 1 small nude part.

I know, what was that even about?

BUT the mission with the weed and flame thrower and the music BEST MISION EVER

Agreed!

Pilates

:( I want Vaas!

Ah, you're talking about Far Cry 3: not-Blood-Dragon. I didn't really like the original FC3, the only enjoyable characters were Vaas and that CIA guy who owed a plane.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I just watched the other ending. WTF that was craazy.

Pilates

was the nude part needed. just sayin lol cause i know a friend of mine couldnt play the game cause of that 1 small nude part.

How old is your friend? Five? Or just one of those crazy christian people?

Anyway, I liked it a lot. The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't have enough enemies and it's too easy, even on the hardest difficulty setting. I mean when I attack an outpost I can do it in a few minutes tops, and then it's a crapload of driving to the next one. The missions are better in that regard but they are a bit short and overall the game is not really long.

But there were some memorable moments, big explosions, awesome moments, but the best of all is how good the action felt, and I think that's the main backdraw of the game. Because the action feels so good you would just want to do it all the time. I personally wouldn't have minded if there were pirate outposts every 5 meters. The stealth in that game I felt was pretty good, even though it wasn't marketed as a stealth game I have it under that category in steam because I just love that playstile and FC3 caters to that perfectly well. A lot of people say that the driving is crap, but I think it's very enjoyable because of the weight the cars have and the sound assets (oh, and generally the sound in great in that game).

As for the whole Vaas contraversy, I really didn't mind it that much that he got offed in the middle of the game because I hated him. Don't get me wrong, it's a great character, but I just wanted to kill him so badly. I don't think the game should've ended there because there are a lot of cool missions after Vaas, in fact the best part of the game is the second island imo, even though I didn't care much for the design of the second island, the whole rocky terraing didn't resonate with me much and I just thought it was ugly and unappealing.

The true ending in my opinion is obviously the one where you save your friends, at least that's what I chose. I just disregard the other one. All in all I think it's a great game, I'd give it a 8.5/10.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

How old is your friend? Five? Or just one of those crazy christian people?

Hahaha no hes 16 lol but his mum is one of those mums xD he still can only play mario games and stuff and his mum isnt even happy with that lol its so said its funny

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

The game should have ended at Vaas, everything afterwards felt tacked on

My thoughts exactly, I also thought the choice you had to make at the end was tacked on as well.

Having sex with citra) Best choice ever...not. The 2nd ending was tacked on, but I liked it all the way up to hoyts death, then was like, oh fuck more bad guys in trucks. Really?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Hahaha no hes 16 lol but his mum is one of those mums xD he still can only play mario games and stuff and his mum isnt even happy with that lol its so said its funny

Wowowowowow WOW. He's aloud to shoot loads of pricks in there faces, yet can't watcha couple of tits...weird weird rules. shoulda gifted it to him, mum would never know (easiest way I have found :D)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I didn't like either of the ending. The girl that you like should have been killed off by Vaas to create more hatred towards his character and then end after killing Vaas and removing all pirates from the island.