Black/Purple 2011 MoBo? or an aftermarket mobo shield?

I'm doing a black and purple theme for my build. (purple LED fans and purple colored custom waterloop.) I don't like blue LEDs because they tend to be very bright and distracting, purple is much more subtle, and sexy. ;)

I plan on using the 4930K as the 5930K isn't out yet, and doesn't seem like a huge performance increase, especially after overclocking, and the 5960X will very likely be out of my price range since I'll be back in school by the time its released. I'd like to have my computer built and complete before money becomes an issue.

So far it seems I'll be using the Rampage Extreme Black edition since its the only black 2011 mobo I could find.. even though it has a few red accents.
Everything else was either gold or blue.

So as far as the 2011 socket goes, is there a less expensive option that fits my color scheme? such as an all black mobo, or a purple mobo? or even a black mobo shield that will hide the mobo regardless of what color it is?

I'm not worried about price, obviously since I'm looking at the 4930K and the rampage extreme black edition.. but if I can achieve my goal in less money, it'd be a wonderful option.

If the rampage extreme is in your budget, I believe you can change the red led with a little bit of modding, that would be cool to have it purple :P

Asus Rampage IV Black Edition is the best option

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Get one of the ROG mobo's with the thermal armor and paint it.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock