"Battlefield: Hardline"

Everyone is crying when they present something new.  :P Do you want another BF 3/4 ? Go play COD then. Its the same. Its really pathetic when there is fight between modern battlefield and modern call of duty. What is ARMA, PR, OF, RO, SWAT, Rainbow six, ...  then? Arcade shooter with a big map? Lmao.

This however, is a chance that they incorporate teamwork, some fun elements (sneak, cameras, hostages, explosives, lods of emone and other valuables, realisticly destructable environment,...) realistic intevenience and gunfight. True trailer doesnt look like much, but if there are multiple or even infinite ways to rob a bank or other places, run away from it, and if cops and swat have realistic firepower then i am all for it.

If its only gun gamemode, then its milking.

Man, they should enable modding. First release hardline then SDK. It would be soo good to mod that game!

I've always thought that cops and robbers was quite underrated. If you have GTA:SA try CrazyBob's Cop's n Robbers!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I've always thought that cops and robbers was quite underrated. If you have GTA:SA try CrazyBob's Cop's n Robbers!

I play there all the time, seems too rpg rather than CnR

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I play there all the time, seems too rpg rather than CnR

I do like the RPG aspect of it though, how many times have you won the lotto? I have 2 times :D

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I do like the RPG aspect of it though, how many times have you won the lotto? I have 2 times :D

NONE. NONE AT ALL.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

NONE. NONE AT ALL.

hahah use #72. What's your username there?

Hmmmmmmmm.

19ca53dd5d.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Hmmmmmmmm.

+_f22f4b63c3cd809b741482089df96041.jpg

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

yuck looks like cod and bf will be equaly crap this year

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Neat. They reskinned BF4.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Some interesting stuff that I noticed while looking through the video:
z7I7Ccp.png

It's described as "Loadout 003", which suggests that you can set up multiple preset loadouts for each class

SeWffSz.png

There is "cash to spend", and weapons cost money. I guess this is like CS, which is an interesting mechanic but I don't really see what place it has in a Battlefield game. It would just slow the game down IMO - If I want to use the <insert weapon>, why should I wait (in terms of a fast paced BF game - I can understand it working in CS).

HTTP/2 203

There is "cash to spend", and weapons cost money. I guess this is like CS, which is an interesting mechanic but I don't really see what place it has in a Battlefield game. It would just slow the game down IMO - If I want to use the <insert weapon>, why should I wait (in terms of a fast paced BF game - I can understand it working in CS).

I'd say you have to buy the weapons instead of unlocking them through gameplay and then you can add them to your loadout, unlike Counter Strike where you have to buy a weapon at the start of every match.

144Hz goodness

I'd say you have to buy the weapons instead of unlocking them through gameplay and then you can add them to your loadout, unlike Counter Strike where you have to buy a weapon at the start of every match.

If it is like that, I can see it working as long as they do it right. It is sometimes annoying that you can't unlock that 1 weapon/attachment until the end, and this would fix that. I hope it carries over to attachments though because the current system with battlepacks is stupid imo.

HTTP/2 203

I think they meant to show this at E3 this year

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

hahah use #72. What's your username there?

Rashyz. but i just reformat and redownloading gta:sa. I'd rather not discuss it here, i already feel whaler99 creepin up on me

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Rashyz. but i just reformat and redownloading gta:sa. I'd rather not discuss it here, i already feel whaler99 creepin up on me

Hmm haven't seen you around, I should start playing it again...