TekSyndicate break their long boring streak of politics topics with...

Askew

hay i always like tek syndicates stuff 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

hay i always like tek syndicates stuff 

It has to be said that recently Logan has gone over the top with the NSA witch hunt, come on.

It has to be said that recently Logan has gone over the top with the NSA witch hunt, come on.

sure the tek will always turn into him ranting but its still entertaining 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

sure the tek will always turn into him ranting but its still entertaining 

What time is it?

What time is it?

not rant 30

Specs

I always find Logan's videos funny regardless. 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

not rant 30

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yeah the NSA and ISP rants were so repetitive, I ended up not watching The Tek ever because of that. This might be a change for the better though. I'll definitely watch. 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I really don't think so. For anyone who uses the internet as much as people like us this is a huge issue and needs to be exposed as much as possible. 

It's nice to see Pistol and the new guy in some videos though :)

I really liked there 666 video

Yea that was legit lol

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Frankly I feel that more people ned to bloody freak out over that. Maybe it's my European liberty speaking, but it is ACTUALLY horrible.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Frankly I feel that more people ned to bloody freak out over that. Maybe it's my European liberty speaking, but it is ACTUALLY horrible.

Yes, and I have no objection to him talking about it at all, so long as there is also other things mixed in, he was turning the channel into heavier investment into politics topics than anything else and in my opinion it was eroding it's viability as a tech channel, if only in part.

I don't think I'm the only person to think this, the views have been declining on TekSyndicate since he started doing it.

Yeah I personally stopped watching a few months back when the whole NSA stuff started taking over the show. I am really not interested in listening to it, even if it said in a joking way.

I just want to hear about tech, news, games and have some fun

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

there is no going overboard or being boring, when talking about the NSA, net neutrality and other topics related to politics. These are all extremely important matters that will effect us all personally. Just because you don't like to hear about it, doesn't mean you should ignore it, the fact that people do this is probably one of the biggest problems here. I think its great that Tek Syndicate keeps talking about this stuff, somebody has to do it.

there is no going overboard or being boring, when talking about the NSA, net neutrality and other topics related to politics. These are all extremely important matters that will effect us all personally. Just because you don't like to hear about it, doesn't mean you should ignore it, the fact that people do this is probably one of the biggest problems here. I think its great that Tek Syndicate keeps talking about this stuff, somebody has to do it.

I've seen them all, I haven't stopped watching I never said that, my overall sentiment was my happiness at something fresh in addition to the channel.

More devil worship vids plz it rly suits them :>

hellooooooooo

needs a little touching up but, im really looking forward to this think its going to be pretty fun and entertaining, and finally a show just on gaming which is what i've been wanting from either teksyndicate or linustechtips so im happy with it!

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

WASDWAN show...?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

WASDWAN show...?

well fuck you're the right way up now. :)

needs a little touching up but, im really looking forward to this think its going to be pretty fun and entertaining, and finally a show just on gaming which is what i've been wanting from either teksyndicate or linustechtips so im happy with it!

IMO Pistol is good at talking about games, and often is interested in games I've never heard of which is nice because the topic is going to be fresh when that happens, and then she will stream the game so I can go watch and see what it's like and maybe buy it.

Pistol is a good streamer IMO, doesn't talk crap and generally knows quite a bit about the game at hand.

well fuck you're the right way up now. :)

Ah.....?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

your pic used to be sideways.

Ohhhhhh, yeah

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Oh my god I'm so sick of the tin foil hat crap that the tek became so I unsubscribed. If you re watch the earlier ones there are all sorts of topics. I miss his budgeted builds like $1200, $1500, $2500, $3500 etc.